"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Gotta hope the old man doesn't like getting hit on a short week, same formula the Bears used to upset TB on a Thursday night last year :mjgrin:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
So you can run the ball against TB
Who knew?
:unimpressed:

I can say a lot right now about QB play and accuracy etc etc.

But Nick Sirianni is unqualified, and that shyt is glaring. His offensive system is flawed, and lacks purpose and direction. I blame the front office. At least pederson early on showed glimpes of competency in year 1. It's easy to see that Nick was a bad hire.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Jalen Hurts was terrible. Sirianni was bad, but at least he had WRs open for plays. Hurts either missed them or threw them shyt passes. I'm still all for Hurts finishing the season, but he's not doing anything to keep them from looking for QBs in the offseason.

I'll give Gannon and the defense a lot of credit, though. They kept that game so much closer than it really should have been. Good performance by them. :ehh:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Annoying ass loss team was sloppy as hell.

Sirianni needs to get his head out his ass and run the ball more

Especially when he sees his QB struggling to hit the back side of a barn. He waited too late to send help and balance it out. I dont care how good a run D is suppose to be. You still have to keep those muthafukkas honest.