Flipina claps back over passport bro's comment does she have a point???

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Most Black women really don’t care if the men they don’t want leave. The issue is the Black men making a point to shyt on Black women while doing so. Similar to the DA/TikTok chef who got exposed and lost everything. He admitted that he joined in on the internet shytting on Black women just for shyts and giggles. A lot of Black women have really internalized that loud minority and in turn are online shytting on Black men with no regard.

If men just left and went wherever without all of the other comparisons no one would have ever noticed.

And I don’t even care enough about this Filipina to watch this video.

“And in turn are online shutting on black men”

This makes your whole post cap because black men were being called bulletbags before “passport bros” became a thing. And it must be said time and time again because the capers ignore it. They’re shytting on American women in general who bit the feminist bug

Yas

Banned
Daps
@Yas Dont hide behind negs goofy :umad:

If it’s cultural appropriation for cacs to get braids then how isn’t it cultural appropriation for black women to get Indian hair as weaves?

A hairstyle is cultural appropriation but putting their actual hair in isn’t?
:mjlol:
I don’t like the culture appropriation argument because I think people can wear what they want however it doesn’t make sense to say that something that grows out of your hair is culture when a culture is something that is created. It’s like saying blue eyes is a culture when it’s not. How you style your hair is culture aka braids but not how you was naturally born.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Why is this even a thing? Like seriously

I showed my girl a few threads and of course she ain’t with the whole traveling out of the country and paying for p*ssy but all this dikk policing of the black man has reached a all time low :francis:
It's a thing because black women are obsessed with what nikkas they don't want are doing, making all the videos about nikkas they don't care about

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
“And in turn are online shutting on black men”

This makes your whole post cap because black men were being called bulletbags before “passport bros” became a thing. And it must be said time and time again because the capers ignore it. They’re shytting on American women in general who bit the feminist bug
I’ve only started seeing that term within the past three years or so. I’ve only seen “passport bros” as a so called “movement” in recent years too, although I’ve seen Black men saying they are tired of American Black women and going to get a “foreign” chick way before that. The DA/chef dude even admitted in his apology that this was a thing back when he was doing it. He didn’t say this was a common back and forth in the black community. Because it really was more one sided. The stuff we’re seeing recently is like a Cold War that’s been brewing for over a decade that’s now a weird online war.

And even if they are shytting on American women in general and not being race specific, isn’t that still offensive? Many of brehs are saying in this thread that lil Filipina has a right to defend herself against being negatively stereotyped by Black women. So in turn doesn’t that mean American women have a right to defend themselves?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
People care too much.

Black women who call black men dusty and broke
shouldnt care about black men going over seas to wife.
it's like they fear losing the simps and cheerleaders.

Black men that dont want black women
should shut the fukk up about black women
and sellout accordingly.

She should stick up for her people
and more black women should embrace
their natural hair texture.

UKVu0t8.gif

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I don’t like the culture appropriation argument because I think people can wear what they want however it doesn’t make sense to say that something that grows out of your hair is culture when a culture is something that is created. It’s like saying blue eyes is a culture when it’s not. How you style your hair is culture aka braids but not how you was naturally born.
Both situations has one side appropriating something from the other. Trying to split it up as one being culture and the other not is just you making excuses for black women doing exactly what they accuse others who wear braids of doing. But it’s worse because they’re appropriating the natural hair of foreigners while foreigners just do black hairstyles with their own hair. You could just leave it alone since both are taking from the other in this situation but you want to one up them for whatever reason

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I’ve only started seeing that term within the past three years or so. I’ve only seen “passport bros” as a so called “movement” in recent years too, although I’ve seen Black men saying they are tired of American Black women and going to get a “foreign” chick way before that. The DA/chef dude even admitted in his apology that this was a thing back when he was doing it. He didn’t say this was a common back and forth in the black community. Because it really was more one sided. The stuff we’re seeing recently is like a Cold War that’s been brewing for over a decade that’s now a weird online war.

And even if they are shytting on American women in general and not being race specific, isn’t that still offensive? Many of brehs are saying in this thread that lil Filipina has a right to defend herself against being negatively stereotyped by Black women. So in turn doesn’t that mean American women have a right to defend themselves?

That’s more cap bruh. Passport bros the movement (not just men deciding to leave and go elsewhere) started within the last two years. And I’d really say last year. The bulletbag insults came around the time Philando Castile, mike brown, Trayvon martin era… It’s the same as redpill. Red pill talking points have been around forever but the actual movement hasn’t. The movement itself has popped up within the last 10 years at

And sure everyone has a right to defend themselves. But what are they defending themselves from? People that say they don’t want to wife feminists? American women are being programmed to compete with men and a lot of men are opting out of that game and going to places where women are willing to COOPERATE (not compete) with their men. Majority of the online defense is them shaming men saying they’re not good enough for American women so they have to run to third world countries to find sex slaves.
:scust:

Daps
I've been thinking. Passportbros don't really have any excuse for shytting on black women, but why don't black women ignore it like we're told to do with divestors?

"it's just the internet"
"it's only a subsection of black men"
"you're just finding things to be angry about"
"black men in my circle aren't like this"
"touch grass"
"it's just racist white women pretending to be black men online"
etc

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
That’s more cap bruh. Passport bros the movement (not just men deciding to leave and go elsewhere) started within the last two years. And I’d really say last year. The bulletbag insults came around the time Philando Castile, mike brown, Trayvon martin era… It’s the same as redpill. Red pill talking points have been around forever but the actual movement hasn’t. The movement itself has popped up within the last 10 years at

And sure everyone has a right to defend themselves. But what are they defending themselves from? People that say they don’t want to wife feminists? American women are being programmed to compete with men and a lot of men are opting out of that game and going to places where women are willing to COOPERATE (not compete) with their men. Majority of the online defense is them shaming men saying they’re not good enough for American women so they have to run to third world countries to find sex slaves.
:scust:

Bruh... that's cap what you are saying. You are giving the most extreme (but true) examples of what women say about men, but the mildest examples of what men were saying about women. My only point was that people are acting like men were just minding their business looking for a good woman and Black women came out attacking them for no reason. A lot of shyt was provoked. And most importantly... shyt is way out of hand on both sides. And worst of all, it's in front of the entire world, and we have outsiders joining in to be racist against us as well.

I've been thinking. Passportbros don't really have any excuse for shytting on black women, but why don't black women ignore it like we're told to do with divestors?

"it's just the internet"
"it's only a subsection of black men"
"you're just finding things to be angry about"
"black men in my circle aren't like this"
"touch grass"
"it's just racist white women pretending to be black men online"
etc

They really should ignore it. A lot of it really is trolling and we have more important things to deal with as a community. But I guess men and women these days are already so beaten up and broken that this stuff really lives with them. Younger people are interacting mainly online and this is what they're consuming.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

That’s HIM

The average black man don’t know or care about “passportbros”… most don’t even know what tf that is or probably even got a passport.

It’s a small collection of scamming ass nikkas that yall letting rile yall up because they saw an easy way to get views.

If I date a foreign chick I’m not moving to her country in the first place and if I move to a foreign place it’s not for a bytches p*ssy. Most black travelers just like or have to travel. They not making tiktok vids shytting on people.

Those bulletbag and bm aint shyt comments been going on for years though

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
People care too much.

Black women who call black men dusty and broke
shouldnt care about black men going over seas to wife.
it's like they fear losing the simps and cheerleaders.

Black men that dont want black women
should shut the fukk up about black women
and sellout accordingly.

She should stick up for her people
and more black women should embrace
their natural hair texture.

UKVu0t8.gif
:ehh:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
That Filipina bytch in the OP probably look like Granny Suyun without all that makeup caked on her face.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Bruh... that's cap what you are saying. You are giving the most extreme (but true) examples of what women say about men, but the mildest examples of what men were saying about women. My only point was that people are acting like men were just minding their business looking for a good woman and Black women came out attacking them for no reason. A lot of shyt was provoked. And most importantly... shyt is way out of hand on both sides. And worst of all, it's in front of the entire world, and we have outsiders joining in to be racist against us as well.

Idk breh I’ve seen black women call for the abortion of black male fetuses. I’ve seen them jump on the “kill all men” bandwagon. I’ve seen them mock black men for being unjustly killed. I haven’t seen this energy returned to the same extent.

Men have been dead silent since feminism came in the 70s. It took until 50 years later for a response (red pill/passport bros) and the feminists/feminist simps are mad? American men have been hearing their female counterparts say “I don’t need no man” and “Where are all the good men?” Yet when men say their peace the simps/feminists have a problem?