Flipina claps back over passport bro's comment does she have a point???

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Well, if you were laughing and kekeing in that thread where that Asian broad was going in on black men, then you can't get mad at this. :francis:

Yall should've never given nonblacks freedom to express antiblack sentiments in OUR spaces without pushback. But nah, a lotta folks are fine with them being outta pocket as long as it's directed at the opposite gender or a part of the community we don't like.
Thank you!!!!!

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Idk breh I’ve seen black women call for the abortion of black male fetuses. I’ve seen them jump on the “kill all men” bandwagon. I’ve seen them mock black men for being unjustly killed. I haven’t seen this energy returned to the same extent.

Men have been dead silent since feminism came in the 70s. It took until 50 years later for a response (red pill/passport bros) and the feminists/feminist simps are mad? American men have been hearing their female counterparts say “I don’t need no man” and “Where are all the good men?” Yet when men say their peace the simps/feminists have a problem?
Yep, Black feminists/Shea Bitters have had mass media backing up their anti Black misandry since the 70s. “Where are all the good Black men”. It’s was and is still so demonic, friend.