Flipina claps back over passport bro's comment does she have a point???

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I don’t know what they expected to happen.

Regardless of who started shytting on who with the whole passport bros bullshyt and the gender wars thing. As a woman, you can’t go around calling whole countries and races of women whores, uneducated, stupid, poor, victims etc because you got beef with a very small/insignificant and “unwanted” group of men because you in you feelings mainly because they’re exploring their options or purchasing p*ssy abroad.

They’re gonna feel some type of way and are gonna clap back. And you’re gonna look stupid, if not for anything else, for the fact that your men are leaving you for them. Truth/facts or not, that’s the narrative, that’s the precedence set. That’s what the fight is based on.
Exactly. Bring smoke they'll bring fire it's just that simple:yeshrug:

These "passport pros" are recruiting Ling Ling as scapegoat to attack. These ladies need to learn how to stop talking start being respectful before it gets out of hand. The thing about ignorance is mostly the "loudest" ones that spout a lot of stupidity while the smart ones be observant and discernment.

The internet y'all shyt is a warzone:mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
this is what happens when you treat a certain small portion of the male population like trash and basically dare them to go elsewhere. then when they go elsewhere and actually get results people get salty.

All this passport bros shyt could easily stay in the darkest park of the internet like it always was, but the people that hate it are bringing more light to it that any of the passport bros themselves.

There are still millions of men in the US for women to pick from why are they concerned with men they call dusty all the time?
The issue is, they cant make these nikkas the back up plans. It removes these nikkas from the equation.

Basically nikkas cant get the doggy bag when shorty come back from finessing a nikka for a date :laff:

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Black folks (Men & Women) need to KEEP NON-BLACK folks, out of OUR BUSINESS.
If you "date-out" then just do that, no need to drag the opposite sex through the mud.

Most Black Men and Women, date and marry EACH OTHER.

"Divestors/Swirlers" and "Passport Bros" are the least common denominator.

Every time one of these "Others" come at a Black Man or Woman, there is ALWAYS some racist bull$hit, ALWAYS!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Black folks (Men & Women) need to KEEP NON-BLACK folks, out of OUR BUSINESS.
If you "date-out" then just do that, no need to drag the opposite sex through the mud.

Most Black Men and Women, date and marry EACH OTHER.

"Divestors/Swirlers" and "Passport Bros" are the least common denominator.

Every time one of these "Others" come at a Black Man or Woman, there is ALWAYS some racist bull$hit, ALWAYS!
So calling them uneducated, poor prostitutes isn’t somebullshyt? :gucci:

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
img-1-1674669744092.webp
Bottom left has had me laughing for good 5 minutes yo.

You have to absolutely be mentally off to take pic like that and make that face she’s making

:dead::dead:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I don’t care, I don’t care. One group doesn’t want black men to go across the sea to play their options. I ain’t watching these passport bros slander videos. Everyone from black to white to Asian in america want average 9-5 not checking for you black men to be the whipping boy/clean up man 3rd option for American women. Black men are not having it. Who cares what this Asian chick says about American women? American women need to take notes instead cause I see them never talking to Brad and Chad that way boys peep game :ufdup:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
the casual way these non black women just go in for the killshot talking about the hair stuff when this whole controversy should be directed at the creepy sex pest men going to other countries to engage in sex tourism
You open yourself to that when you deem a whole country full of dirty foot, prostitute 3rd world trash tho no? How you do that then turn around and cry victim like oh you went to far?

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
oh you on some "but Oh that's Different' shyt...

Yall wild as fukk today:laff:

I'm not saying any of that.

If the Asian broad is upset about being labeled "Poor" or "Prostitute", then she naturally is going to "Clap Back".

But she resorted to some racist "Silky Hair" bulll$hyt.

That is all.

I'm not FOR or AGAINST "Passport Bros".

My issue is the Anti-Black $hit.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s why I legit can’t wear em. I’ll wear braids, I’ll put some pieces in, but that’s as far as I’ll take it. I’ve literally had ppl look at my hairline before looking at ME and say “Oh that’s your real hair” lmao

Bytch (yes, bytch) stuck her hand in my hair like I couldn’t have curly hair because I’m not light skinned 🙄

So what black female
celebrity do you resemble?
:mjpls: