Flipina claps back over passport bro's comment does she have a point???

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You see the game they pulling. You can’t travel to all these countries if you don’t have money. All these black men that are Traveling have money. These women are pissed off they ain’t spending it on them at Applebees, onlyfans and their b*stard kids :sas1:
I’m still here to take them to Applebees :mjcry:

It was so quick! She was mixed and was bothered that my hair was getting curly in the rain. I was talking to someone else and she randomly touched me. I was like “wtf” and she was like “oh that’s your hair” lmao

There are men AND women who take issue with attractive darker women, especially if you don’t fit whatever assumptions they have floating in their heads 🤷🏾‍♀️
You can’t be calling yourself attractive without showing us :feedme:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
People care too much.

Black women who call black men dusty and broke
shouldnt care about black men going over seas to wife.
it's like they fear losing the simps and cheerleaders.

Black men that dont want black women
should shut the fukk up about black women
and sellout accordingly.

She should stick up for her people
and more black women should embrace
their natural hair texture.

UKVu0t8.gif

How you gone soften the blow for females then up the dial on the men lol...

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I literally read every comment in this thread. fukking delivered.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Let's be real, black women have been exposed and there's things you have to work on, yes even YOU. You can't just show up and expect to have a man fall over for you. You are going to have to be worth it.

And that's any woman. Women that don't show worthiness, are likely to not get chose. Men with options are going for what works for them....

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Well, if you were laughing and kekeing in that thread where that Asian broad was going in on black men, then you can't get mad at this. :francis:

Yall should've never given nonblacks freedom to express antiblack sentiments in OUR spaces without pushback. But nah, a lotta folks are fine with them being outta pocket as long as it's directed at the opposite gender or a part of the community we don't like.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Them Filipinas will do anything to get to the states. Cacs over there doing demonic debauchery and while they skin and grin

Passport lames need to retreat back into the shadows and stop publicizing themselves like they're doing something good. Made paying for puzzy their whole personality

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
The majority of "passport bros" would be considered "lame" and "corny" by most BW in America so why are people so pressed that they're overseas? Wouldn't that mean there's less "undesirable men" around to annoy women and more women for "desirable" BM...

With that being said this Asian batch went from playing victim to straight :mjpls: without hesitation :mjlol: . fukk her and any c00n that lays with her after that:camby:.
It also means less back up/plan b& c simps if they can't get the men they really want.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You got multiple threads of brehs claiming 6ft+, handsome gang, etc but this is where we draw the line? :beli:
We don’t care what they look like plus we know they full of shyt anyway. No handsome gang member feels the need to broadcast it :unimpressed:

Like me, I’m handsome as fukk but you’d never see me type that on here :hubie:

Now a lil less lip, a lil more grip :feedme:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We don’t care what they look like plus we know they full of shyt anyway. No handsome gang member feels the need to broadcast it :unimpressed:

Like me, I’m handsome as fukk but you’d never see me type that on here :hubie:

Now a lil less lip, a lil more grip :feedme:
If that’s how you felt you wouldn’t have typed it :skip: lol

And “grip”, sir? 😳👀