Flipina claps back over passport bro's comment does she have a point???

Daps
Reppin
NYC
this is what happens when you treat a certain small portion of the male population like trash and basically dare them to go elsewhere. then when they go elsewhere and actually get results people get salty.

All this passport bros shyt could easily stay in the darkest park of the internet like it always was, but the people that hate it are bringing more light to it than any of the passport bros themselves.

There are still millions of men in the US for women to pick from why are they concerned with men they call dusty all the time?

You don't want me to be with her, you don't wanna be with me, how miserable do I have to be before you're happy?

It's the Milhouse & Lisa situation. The women on social media yelling about this will never admit to it, but deep down they're hurt that these average, disposable men, who are unworthy are going elsewhere and getting cooperation. They would rather these men stay here, be miserable, and take these women's rejection on the chin deep into their 70s.

And I say this as someone who won't even drive to Brooklyn for a woman, I got no horse in this race
h5eyQFe.png

Yas

Banned
Daps
She has a right to speak her mind if she feel insulted although no one was discriminating against them IMO. That wig comment was very shady though and I wouldn’t be talking about wigs or looks when she look like a man

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm not saying any of that.

If the Asian broad is upset about being labeled "Poor" or "Prostitute", then she naturally is going to "Clap Back".

But she resorted to some racist "Silky Hair" bulll$hyt.

That is all.

I'm not FOR or AGAINST "Passport Bros".

My issue is the Anti-Black $hit.
All while wearing the prostitutes weave.....

This is why these broads say and do whatever the fukk they want. Yall nikkas going to absolved them of anything they do. shyt is wild...

Last edited:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I never understood people’s obsession with hair or thinking they are superior because of it.She still look like a man her real hair can’t fix that IMO.
Same can be said about fake hair, but we beat that topic to death 20years ago.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

You don't want me to be with her, you don't wanna be with me, how miserable do I have to be before you're happy?

It's the Milhouse & Lisa situation. The women on social media yelling about this will never admit to it, but deep down they're hurt that these average, disposable men, who are unworthy are going elsewhere and getting cooperation. They would rather these men stay here, be miserable, and take these women's rejection on the chin deep into their 70s.

And I say this as someone who won't even drive to Brooklyn for a woman, I got no horse in this race
h5eyQFe.png

Most Black women really don’t care if the men they don’t want leave. The issue is the Black men making a point to shyt on Black women while doing so. Similar to the DA/TikTok chef who got exposed and lost everything. He admitted that he joined in on the internet shytting on Black women just for shyts and giggles. A lot of Black women have really internalized that loud minority and in turn are online shytting on Black men with no regard.

If men just left and went wherever without all of the other comparisons no one would have ever noticed.

And I don’t even care enough about this Filipina to watch this video.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
@Yas Dont hide behind negs goofy :umad:

If it’s cultural appropriation for cacs to get braids then how isn’t it cultural appropriation for black women to get Indian hair as weaves?

A hairstyle is cultural appropriation but putting their actual hair in isn’t?
:mjlol: