Flipina claps back over passport bro's comment does she have a point???

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The reason i’ll never condone “Pawging” or “Paaging”. These people would love to absorb us and then we won’t exist anymore. They usually make comments like this, when u trigger them. On vids when brehs say Christ is black, they start the “well why is about color”, never mind the book is speaking to a specific people the majority of it.
Bw were getting fukked by wm for 400 years FREELY and we're still here.
What makes 40 years of access compare to that, stupid?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was so quick! She was mixed and was bothered that my hair was getting curly in the rain. I was talking to someone else and she randomly touched me. I was like “wtf” and she was like “oh that’s your hair” lmao

There are men AND women who take issue with attractive darker women, especially if you don’t fit whatever assumptions they have floating in their heads 🤷🏾‍♀️
Stop it.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I never understood people’s obsession with hair or thinking they are superior because of it.She still look like a man her real hair can’t fix that IMO.
Because black women wear their hair insecurity on their social media sleeves

It would be like Asian women posting all day about their lack of eyelid creases or some shyt.

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Read top to bottom; stop asking why I quoted you.
The internet has almost infinite reach, underestimating it is costly.
These people would love to absorb us and then we won’t exist anymore. They usually make comments like this, when u trigger them.
The product of centuries-old social engineering and in-house broadcasting for the desired effect.
What prize do black people get competing against each other in the Oppression Olympics? Serious question.
Black folks (Men & Women) need to KEEP NON-BLACK folks, out of OUR BUSINESS.
Talking too much to other people is how we got here in the first place.
when this whole controversy should be directed at the creepy sex pest men going to other countries to engage in sex tourism
This is what happens when we air dirty laundry.

Stop debating these people on public forum.
These ladies need to learn how to stop talking start being respectful before it gets out of hand. The thing about ignorance is mostly the "loudest" ones that spout a lot of stupidity while the smart ones be observant and discernment.
I just realized we got a full-fledged proxy cold civil war going on in the black community.
The fall off will be worse than the come up.
It can be stopped, though just know the fall off will be worse than the come up.
giphy.gif