Flipina claps back over passport bro's comment does she have a point???

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
People care too much.

Black women who call black men dusty and broke
shouldnt care about black men going over seas to wife.
it's like they fear losing the simps and cheerleaders.

Black men that dont want black women
should shut the fukk up about black women
and sellout accordingly.

She should stick up for her people
and more black women should embrace
their natural hair texture.

UKVu0t8.gif
Chuuuuch...

:wow:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Most Black women really don’t care if the men they don’t want leave. The issue is the Black men making a point to shyt on Black women while doing so. Similar to the DA/TikTok chef who got exposed and lost everything. He admitted that he joined in on the internet shytting on Black women just for shyts and giggles. A lot of Black women have really internalized that loud minority and in turn are online shytting on Black men with no regard.

If men just left and went wherever without all of the other comparisons no one would have ever noticed.

And I don’t even care enough about this Filipina to watch this video.

:camby: LIES … LIES … LIES …

I get sick and tired of hearing that bullshyt of passport bros bashing BW
we all know that is not true , but the narrative has to always be ‘BLACK WOMEN GOOD’ …. ‘BLACK MEN BAD‘ …

it’s just is no way a passport bro being in Dominican Republic, Colombia , Brazil surrounded by the baddest women on the planet is going to bring up BW

:mjlol: stop the project

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You can’t be going around calling women from these countries poor and uneducated just because you have issues with men travelling to these countries to find women and not expect a clapback from those same women.
:yeshrug:

That is why those bedwenching black feminists are gonna be the pariahs of the Earth very soon :francis:

Once you alienate yourself from all demographics of people outside of horny white men, you gonna get sonned in the age of globalization.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
bruh are these the squares saying this? yall can't keep conflating the 9-5 squares with these other guys man. like yall putting all this shyt on the men you say getting no ass to begin with lmao wtf

Its the Guys like Lil Wayne, Future, Gucci Mane, and others saying shyt like this aka the sexually desirable black men to these feminists. The same dudes that have like 12 baby mammas each and still have the superficial hoes all 😍😍

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is what most dudes dont get. Women look at men through who they deem more important then the average man. They look at athletes, and entertainers as the gold standard. Which is partially the reason why they are getting those goofy ass BBLs.

Regular dudes keep saying they dont like weaves, makeup, bbls, etc..... and they will just keep saying we are lying.

In the last 12 years or so, the average 9-5 black man's opinion is worth ZERO to many women. Same women that a slut themselves out for Future or a King Von type dude at their concerts.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
this is what happens when you treat a certain small portion of the male population like trash and basically dare them to go elsewhere. then when they go elsewhere and actually get results people get salty.

All this passport bros shyt could easily stay in the darkest park of the internet like it always was, but the people that hate it are bringing more light to it than any of the passport bros themselves.

There are still millions of men in the US for women to pick from why are they concerned with men they call dusty all the time?

Cause these feminists are CRABS-IN-A-BARREL that hate those sexually unattractive men get play from physically attractive women from all over the globe. Including African women and Afro Latina women as well.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The issue is, they cant make these nikkas the back up plans. It removes these nikkas from the equation.

Basically nikkas cant get the doggy bag when shorty come back from finessing a nikka for a date :laff:

I said it before and Ill say it again: Andrew Tate and Kevin Samuels forever changed the social and dating dynamics in America. Now, the simp "lame" black man is educated and no longer tolerant of being the backup guy after their bodies and youths been used up. That backup plan these feminists had is DONE FOREVER!!

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I don’t care, I don’t care. One group doesn’t want black men to go across the sea to play their options. I ain’t watching these passport bros slander videos. Everyone from black to white to Asian in america want average 9-5 not checking for you black men to be the whipping boy/clean up man 3rd option for American women. Black men are not having it. Who cares what this Asian chick says about American women? American women need to take notes instead cause I see them never talking to Brad and Chad that way boys peep game :ufdup:

With that said, I think the Gold Rush era of simping is just about done :lupe:

Kevin Samuels done changed the whole perspective on black men need to stop being the clean up men of white men and clout demon celebs.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I just realized we got a full-fledged proxy cold civil war going on in the black community. All because some dudes no one was checking for stepped out. shyt is crazy. :ohhh:

It's both sad and funny at the same time. :ld:

Feminists use the 9-5 black man as their punching bags and judge black men much more harshly than other groups of men, like you gotta be on some Ball player or clout demon to even DATE them.

Those "undesirable" black men moved on and started seeing their passports as a source of freedom.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
With that said, I think the Gold Rush era of simping is just about done :lupe:

Kevin Samuels done changed the whole perspective on black men need to stop being the clean up men of white men and clout demon celebs.

You see the game they pulling. You can’t travel to all these countries if you don’t have money. All these black men that are Traveling have money. These women are pissed off they ain’t spending it on them at Applebees, onlyfans and their b*stard kids :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You see the game they pulling. You can’t travel to all these countries if you don’t have money. All these black men that are Traveling have money. These women are pissed off they ain’t spending it on them at Applebees, onlyfans and their b*stard kids :sas1:
The holy Trinity of the modern day woman :russ::pachaha:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:picard:

You let her?
It was so quick! She was mixed and was bothered that my hair was getting curly in the rain. I was talking to someone else and she randomly touched me. I was like “wtf” and she was like “oh that’s your hair” lmao

There are men AND women who take issue with attractive darker women, especially if you don’t fit whatever assumptions they have floating in their heads 🤷🏾‍♀️