Flipina claps back over passport bro's comment does she have a point???

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Because Don Imus made it clear “they (men) say it in their music. That’s what they call women”.

Horrible and inexcusable, but he wasn’t wrong on that front*

*Yes I’m aware female rappers say offensive things about women, but it’s well documented that hip-hop music is filled with black men referring to women as bytches and hos for decades at this point.
Ion “f*** wit darkies, need a light skin”
“I bet b***** look better red”
hoez, B’s, Hoesz, B’s, Skeezers, thots, B’s, Hoez, Beez, Hoez, Kilt da N***a, left him leakin, he tweakin, Kilt him, now his momma sad, she cryin in court, I lit the block up, choppa split heem in half

Our culture needs a reset. I can’t stand hiphop/rap culture or sneakerhead or any of the childish peter pan culture anymore.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ion “f*** wit darkies, need a light skin”
“I bet b***** look better red”
hoez, B’s, Hoesz, B’s, Skeezers, thots, B’s, Hoez, Beez, Hoez, Kilt da N***a, left him leakin, he tweakin, Kilt him, now his momma sad, she cryin in court, I lit the block up, choppa split heem in half

Our culture needs a reset. I can’t stand hiphop/rap culture or sneakerhead or any of the childish peter pan culture anymore.
bruh are these the squares saying this? yall can't keep conflating the 9-5 squares with these other guys man. like yall putting all this shyt on the men you say getting no ass to begin with lmao wtf

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
the casual way these non black women just go in for the killshot talking about the hair stuff when this whole controversy should be directed at the creepy sex pest men going to other countries to engage in sex tourism
I'd do the same thing if I was them its low hanging fruit. How you gonna talk shyt about women you pay thousands of dollars a year to emulate?

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
You can’t be going around calling women from these countries poor and uneducated just because you have issues with men travelling to these countries to find women and not expect a clapback from those same women.
:yeshrug:
fukk that bytch and anyone who thinks like her.

She is sucking and fukking men black women haven’t wanted for decades now. All of these “bros” have dated bw - bw know who and what these men are despite their belief they can rebrand themselves with 3rd world women. Notice they aren’t rebranding themselves with upper class women since black American women are sooooo bad.

The woman in the OP looks and sounds like she ate paint chips as a toddler. IDGAF how silky her hair is and BW have never said anything about their hair but that’s the first insult. Always.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
You can’t be going around calling women from these countries poor and uneducated just because you have issues with men travelling to these countries to find women and not expect a clapback from those same women.
:yeshrug:
Thats one of the ironies of this whole saga. Feminists stereotyping foreign women cause losers they don't like are leaving them alone.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because Don Imus made it clear “they (men) say it in their music. That’s what they call women”.

Horrible and inexcusable, but he wasn’t wrong on that front*

*Yes I’m aware female rappers say offensive things about women, but it’s well documented that hip-hop music is filled with black men referring to women as bytches and hos for decades at this point.
You know full well that Black women were the first ones to call other Black women nappy headed hoes. In fact I have forgotten the number of times that I have heard Black women call other Black women nappy headed. The insult didn't always end with hoe, but heifer was said enough times for you to get the gist of the insult. However, once again blame an unknown Black man for stuff that your mother and grandmother had always said while they were straightening your hair with an ironing comb or giving you a perm in the damn kitchen sink.

Black women seem to have a hard time looking in the mirror at the self hate that they help pass along.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Passport bros creating class, national and race wars simultaneously. Shyt about to be OD.
giphy.gif

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
bruh are these the squares saying this? yall can't keep conflating the 9-5 squares with these other guys man. like yall putting all this shyt on the men you say getting no ass to begin with lmao wtf
This is what most dudes dont get. Women look at men through who they deem more important then the average man. They look at athletes, and entertainers as the gold standard. Which is partially the reason why they are getting those goofy ass BBLs.

Regular dudes keep saying they dont like weaves, makeup, bbls, etc..... and they will just keep saying we are lying.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This what happens when dudes gas up these women from overseas :snoop:
this is what happens when you treat a certain small portion of the male population like trash and basically dare them to go elsewhere. then when they go elsewhere and actually get results people get salty.

All this passport bros shyt could easily stay in the darkest park of the internet like it always was, but the people that hate it are bringing more light to it than any of the passport bros themselves.

There are still millions of men in the US for women to pick from why are they concerned with men they call dusty all the time?

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
fukk that bytch and anyone who thinks like her.

She is sucking and fukking men black women haven’t wanted for decades now. All of these “bros” have dated bw - bw know who and what these men are despite their belief they can rebrand themselves with 3rd world women. Notice they aren’t rebranding themselves with upper class women since black American women are sooooo bad.

The woman in the OP looks and sounds like she ate paint chips as a toddler. IDGAF how silky her hair is and BW have never said anything about their hair but that’s the first insult. Always.
Ochie Wally or One Mic.

You can have it both ways.. you think being checked about hair hats is worse than being called a whore, stupid, uneducated, poor and having your whole country shat on?

You need perspective.