Flipina claps back over passport bro's comment does she have a point???

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I don’t know what they expected to happen.

Regardless of who started shytting on who with the whole passport bros bullshyt and the gender wars thing. As a woman, you can’t go around calling whole countries and races of women whores, uneducated, stupid, poor, victims etc because you got beef with a very small/insignificant and “unwanted” group of men because you in you feelings mainly because they’re exploring their options or purchasing p*ssy abroad.

They’re gonna feel some type of way and are gonna clap back. And you’re gonna look stupid, if not for anything else, for the fact that your men are leaving you for them. Truth/facts or not, that’s the narrative, that’s the precedence set. That’s what the fight is based on.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Could care less honestly…

Women are women at the end of the day. Once they start feeling themselves a lot of shyt is gonna be acted and said.

Again, my issues is the policing of black men specifically. This why i wish these clowns would stfu and go back to doing what they do privately. She most likely didn’t mention all the others who come to do them same but it’s not put under the microscope like with BM mainly because dudes not trying to blow it up for social media.

It’s not a flex to have to travel to a different country for ass but a lot of people are going and just being open to meeting people and dating where their money runs longer.

Honestly, I wouldn’t want to be with anyone who views me as a lick. Filipino women are crazy af too.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The reason i’ll never condone “Pawging” or “Paaging”. These people would love to absorb us and then we won’t exist anymore. They usually make comments like this, when u trigger them. On vids when brehs say Christ is black, they start the “well why is about color”, never mind the book is speaking to a specific people the majority of it.

Just say you scared of Big momma. :mjlol:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif
I even felt that wig comment....
That’s why I legit can’t wear em. I’ll wear braids, I’ll put some pieces in, but that’s as far as I’ll take it. I’ve literally had ppl look at my hairline before looking at ME and say “Oh that’s your real hair” lmao

Bytch (yes, bytch) stuck her hand in my hair like I couldn’t have curly hair because I’m not light skinned 🙄

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yeah. A White man said it, but they ain't going to blame the White man. A White man doesn't like them. They ain't going to blame the White man.
“White men wouldn’t disrespect black women if black men didn’t do it first.”

When I hear this dumb rhetoric, I ask them how respectful were white men 100, 80, 60 years ago? :stopitslime:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“White men wouldn’t disrespect black women if black men didn’t do it first.”

When I hear this dumb rhetoric, I ask them how respectful were white men 100, 80, 60 years ago? :stopitslime:
So White men were only enslaving Black women, because Black men had enslaved Black women first? :ohhh:

I never knew. I never knew. :gurl:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
When Don Imus called those wnba players “nappy headed hos” somehow, black men got the blame. :francis:
Because Don Imus made it clear “they (men) say it in their music. That’s what they call women”.

Horrible and inexcusable, but he wasn’t wrong on that front*

*Yes I’m aware female rappers say offensive things about women, but it’s well documented that hip-hop music is filled with black men referring to women as bytches and hos for decades at this point.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Just say you scared of Big momma. :mjlol:

Psalm 83:3-5​

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.​

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee

Tell me. How do arabbs, chinese, and indianns know to set up shop in almost every black neighboorhood in the country? Liquor stores, cursed weaves/wigs, and chinese takeout with low quality control? Why does the black man, have nothing of his own and has to do passport bros? Every other man doesn’t have to do it and even if they are, it’s not for the same reasons.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know what they expected to happen.

Regardless of who started shytting on who with the whole passport bros bullshyt and the gender wars thing. As a woman, you can’t go around calling whole countries and races of women whores, uneducated, stupid, poor, victims etc because you got beef with a very small/insignificant and “unwanted” group of men because you in you feelings mainly because they’re exploring their options or purchasing p*ssy abroad.

They’re gonna feel some type of way and are gonna clap back. And you’re gonna look stupid, if not for anything else, for the fact that your men are leaving you for them. Truth/facts or not, that’s the narrative, that’s the precedence set. That’s what the fight is based on.
You right.

That’s why the smart women play dumb like we don’t know wtf ppl are talking about if this shyt comes up (and it doesn’t).

I don’t understand anyone being dumb enough to attach their name/photo/social media to anything pertaining to this gender war shyt.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
First of all, I would e-pop this ugly bytch in her mouth. And then make her clean up after my aging grandparents. Stupid hoe.

And black women do need to stop complaining - let these nikkas go spread the wealth around. We know most will end up right back where they started but let them do them!

Never tell a man how to think or what he should care about or prioritize. It’s not our role. 💅🏿