First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
But that's...what he does breh lol..like I hear you but that's like saying you want him to be someone else entirely.
I stopped taking critiscisms of this movie serious. Brehs cant even tell you why they dont like it just grasping at straws.

Complaining about spider man cracking jokes? :dead:

Like I said before its like these cats base their entire knowledge of spidey from raimis movies.

I especially :heh: @ marvel stans complaining about forgettable villains or corny jokes :dead:

I guess rdj calling cap "capsicle" is great writing. Or that marvel movies have good villains. :dead: honest to god i cant even remember what happened in thor 2.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Idk about yall but the movie was only 2hrs to me... i decided to fast forward any scene with peter and whats her face when they were solo.
Also Dennis Leary literally got a movie gig to mean mug a nikka :dead:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
watched this over the weekend... It was ass cheeks

Electro's character was :snoop:

Goblin :rudy:

im done with this franchise :camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Movie was almost as bad as Spiderman 3. The battles were cool but that forced ass break up between Peter and Gwen was just BORING. It would've been more of an emotional punch to Gwen's death if they actually had the characters maturing together within the relationship than follow Raimi's "I can't be with you for your protection" storyline from Spiderman 2.

dawg,..
the story arc, where pete descended into the raimi's protector storyline.
is the iconic storyline where the protector storyline came from the stacy situation, breh.
you dudes, don't read any spidey or know his history.
this is the first spidey movie to really stay close to some source material.

while, incorporating elements of the animated series or from other domestic gateway mediums.

this spidey handles and does a great job.
making an adaptation of the spidey cgi mtv cartoon, relaunched spidey, and cartoons after ASAS.

art barr

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I stopped taking critiscisms of this movie serious. Brehs cant even tell you why they dont like it just grasping at straws.

Complaining about spider man cracking jokes? :dead:

Like I said before its like these cats base their entire knowledge of spidey from raimis movies.

I especially :heh: @ marvel stans complaining about forgettable villains or corny jokes :dead:

I guess rdj calling cap "capsicle" is great writing. Or that marvel movies have good villains. :dead: honest to god i cant even remember what happened in thor 2.

You liked this garbage? shyt was forgettable. As was Thor 2 and The Wolverine.

These 3 flicks I'll probably never watch again. :camby:

And I wasn't complaining. It just annoyed me.

You must be a Spiderstan. :troll:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
TASM2 was Good but it wasn't better than Spider-Man 2. 1 was Good..almost Great but 1nce I saw 2 it just was that much better. I can watch Octavius vs. Parker(McGuire) all day.

Phantom

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just saw the movie and agree with those that say the Raimi movies were better.

How do you have a Spider-Man movie and use the title character sparingly?
The majority of the movie came off as some teenage CW drama bullshyt, where they try to make every little thing so dramatic.

Raimi's movie had more heart and made the audience want to root for Spiderman
1st Movie: Spiderman saving both the tram full of children and Mary Jane when GG only gave him the choice for one
2nd Movie: Spiderman using all his strength to barely save a runaway train

In the reboot, I don't give a flying fukk if Peter Parker discovers the truth about his past.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this movie is just bad, CGI looks good in some spots, and terrible in others way too cartoony
the swinging in the city looked more realistic in the older ones, spider-man barely did anything, electro was pointless, was peter even friends with harry I don't remember him being in the first movie
goblin was forced in and corny, it didn't even make any sense, the fight scenes aren't elaborate as raimi's he was just a better director

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
this movie is just bad, CGI looks good in some spots, and terrible in others way too cartoony
the swinging in the city looked more realistic in the older ones, spider-man barely did anything, electro was pointless, was peter even friends with harry I don't remember him being in the first movie
goblin was forced in and corny, it didn't even make any sense, the fight scenes aren't elaborate as raimi's he was just a better director
:dead: whens the last time you watched the old ones? The swinging and cg is TERRIBLE in the old ones. Old cgi is noticeably bad.

And if youve seen 500 days of summer, marc webb is a very talented director.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You liked this garbage? shyt was forgettable. As was Thor 2 and The Wolverine.

These 3 flicks I'll probably never watch again. :camby:

And I wasn't complaining. It just annoyed me.

You must be a Spiderstan. :troll:
I never felt like i was watching spider man at any point during raimis films. Tobeys portrayal wasnt true to the character.

The asm movies perfectly capture who spider man is.

The gwen/peter story is head and shoulders above the mary jane/peter arcs from the first films.

The way spider man moved in the The new films was even true to form.

The story wasnt perfect, and it was a bit unfocused but the fight scenes and peter/gwen story was nailed perfectly.

I just see such stupid complaints that dont make any sense about the film.

People complaining about too much love story its like have you never read a spidey comic before?

If someones a fan of spider man as a character i just dont see how you cant like the asm movies. They arent perfect by a long shot but i felt like i was watching spider man and not a sam raimi movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I never felt like i was watching spider man at any point during raimis films. Tobeys portrayal wasnt true to the character.

The asm movies perfectly capture who spider man is.

The gwen/peter story is head and shoulders above the mary jane/peter arcs from the first films.

The way spider man moved in the The new films was even true to form.

The story wasnt perfect, and it was a bit unfocused but the fight scenes and peter/gwen story was nailed perfectly.

I just see such stupid complaints that dont make any sense about the film.

People complaining about too much love story its like have you never read a spidey comic before?

If someones a fan of spider man as a character i just dont see how you cant like the asm movies. They arent perfect by a long shot but i felt like i was watching spider man and not a sam raimi movie.
:salute: