First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think that was the point though. If Harry had Parker blood then I think he would've been cured and not turned into the Goblin... Another thing is, and I might be alone in this, but I don't think Norman is really dead... I refuse to believe that we'll get a Spiderman with no Norman Osborn. I think it's more likely that we'll see the inverse of the Raimi films. Where as Norman was Goblin before Harry, I think that in this one, we'll see Harry as Goblin then Norman... At least I hope we see Norman Goblin.
osborn-head-in-a-jar-2-610x343.jpg

This scene was cut from the film.

Between them having a high profile actor like chris cooper, the laser that was scanning his bed and the head, they arent done with the character.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
osborn-head-in-a-jar-2-610x343.jpg

This scene was cut from the film.

Between them having a high profile actor like chris cooper, the laser that was scanning his bed and the head, they arent done with the character.
That's another reason I was thinking we'd see him. Cooper isn't A-List, but he's a damn good actor and I can't see them using him and dispensing of him in 2 scenes.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:why::dwillhuh::dahell: You said that like this is a common opinion or something, like what did you want from this movie that you didnt get? I am sure........ man fukk rotten tomatoes, and their opinions:pacspit: they are critics super hero movies will never be for people like that, they take their self and these movies too serious..

I review movies better than everyone on that website.
so, I never take any of their reviews, as worth a damn.
mostly all reviews on that site are bullshyt in the form of lengthy youtube comments.
or written, by some punk ass creative writing journalism/film major that does not know movies, at all

art barr

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This movie was a long ass waste of my time. Disappointed cause I had a good time watching part 1

Co-sign. Part 1 was/is better.

This shyt was a waste. It was hollow and uninteresting.

-Green Goblin part was a waste like Venom and seemed to be put there just so they could off Gwen.

-Rhino mech suit :camby:

-fakkit looking Harry Osborn

I knew this shyt would suck when they had Spidey trying to be a comedian and wasting time while there's fukkIN PLUTONIUM in the back of a truck that's being chased by police. :what: Then that dumbass kid trying to play hero. :mjlol: :camby:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

-Green Goblin part was a waste like Venom and seemed to be put there just so they could off Gwen.

I knew this shyt would suck when they had Spidey trying to be a comedian and wasting time while there's fukkIN PLUTONIUM in the back of a truck that's being chased by police. :what: Then that dumbass kid trying to play hero. :mjlol: :camby:

Breh you do know that's what he does right? Not the kid but Spidey joking in the middle of a ridiculous situation, like plutonium in the back of a van. That's what makes him who he is

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

Hated that Harry Osborne actor, not gonna lie though part 3 has potential cause they did a lot of set up work here.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Breh you do know that's what he does right? Not the kid but Spidey joking in the middle of a ridiculous situation, like plutonium in the back of a van. That's what makes him who he is

I know he's a joker, But IT'S fukkIN PLUTONIUM. At least have him joke while he's in action, which is normal for him in, but this guy was sitting on the roof of the truck trying to crack jokes. :snoop:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know he's a joker, But IT'S fukkIN PLUTONIUM. At least have him joke while he's in action, which is normal for him in, but this guy was sitting on the roof of the truck trying to crack jokes. :snoop:

But that's...what he does breh lol..like I hear you but that's like saying you want him to be someone else entirely.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
But that's...what he does breh lol..like I hear you but that's like saying you want him to be someone else entirely.

I KNOW HE DOES THAT. I'm not saying he should be serious. :comeon:

HE WAS JUST SITTING THERE! At least keep it true and have him in action when he's cracking jokes.

I don't think he was cracking jokes when he was battling Electro.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I KNOW HE DOES THAT. I'm not saying he should be serious. :comeon:

HE WAS JUST SITTING THERE! At least keep it true and have him in action when he's cracking jokes.

I don't think he was cracking jokes when he was battling Electro.

He cracked jokes initially until he realized that it was Max and then he cracked a few in the main battle in the climax but that's true to character. In the first scene with the plutonium, he's cracking jokes with the driver knowing damn well he's going to subdue him and then he gets in the back and rounds up the plutonium and spends most of his time trying to keep that safe. It was all true to character breh. I know there are things to take issue with in the movie but the character of Spider-Man is not one of them. He's serious when he needs to be and cracks jokes when he needs to just like the comics

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
The movie was ok. I just seen it. I don't like how the villains anger seemed so forced. Electro goes from being obsessed with Spider-Man to within mins hating him.....come on :upsetfavre:. Harry acts like a 6 yr old that got his toy taken away for hitting people with it. And the rhino scene seemed corny as hell.

Overall not a horrible movie it was ok just a bit disappointing.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Movie was almost as bad as Spiderman 3. The battles were cool but that forced ass break up between Peter and Gwen was just BORING. It would've been more of an emotional punch to Gwen's death if they actually had the characters maturing together within the relationship than follow Raimi's "I can't be with you for your protection" storyline from Spiderman 2.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
isn't rhino in this?

i'm almost done the movie and only saw paul giamatti at the beginning in that truck:dwillhuh:

i thought he was some big machine or some shyt