First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I'm going to go on a little rant ( I know nothing about comic books really) but what really upsets me is the end. What kind of powers does Spider Man have? Because I'm watching him getting nuked by a Villain made out of pure electricity and it doesn't seem to really have an affect on him yet he was able to put some power lines together and blast Electro. Other then that I'm actually kind of disappointed that I didn't see this in imax in 3-d in the theatres cause just seeing it in standard definition I was like Wow visually this is awesome

He's got healing abilities like Wolverine but not to the same degree. His strength is the proportionate strength of a spider so he can lift 8-10x his weight. And the spider- sense, the agility, the ability to climb walls and stick to them and that's about it. But as they said in the movie (it was really quick so you may have missed it) his suit was insulated so the electricity didn't have the same effect it would if it wasn't

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
yeah i bought the blu ray, the making of, is actually quite impressive seeing how most of the effects in this film looked like they were made by computer were actually done the oposite, they had to rebuild that one section of times square where spidey first takes on electro

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
With more crying then a meg ryan movie ... :banderas:

:camby: I was actually looking forward to an honest trailer for this but this was done by cinemasins not screen junkies. Guys voice was straight up annoying and this wasnt funny at all.

Give me a real honest trailer not thus off brand unfunny garbage.

People in the comments are ripping it to shreds:lolbron:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
after watching it a few times i got a free coupon to watch it on red box and went to a free screening at the Sony building

i like the film for a few things

• they tone down the a$$hole tendencies they gave him in the first movie
  • his mask never gets torn off during the action sequences .
  • the couple (Andrew and Emma) is great hope they do more movies together
  • all the villains came from the ultimate spider-man timeline dragon ball Goblin, mechanized Rhino and electro being pure blue
but it need another big action piece beyond the time square and final battle and Peter daddy issues and his death on the plane could been :camby:

there also a scene in the blue ray of Harry attacking Oscrop and killing the president of the company

why would you leave that out :dahell: