First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
We dodged a bullet by them cutting the Mary Jane scenes because we were spared from having a bland, lump of a woman like Shailene Woodley in the role.
Now they can recast the part with a chick that is actually attractive like Deborah Ann Woll from True Blood.
MH1BYuF.png

barney-yes.gif

Good pick bruh...

there this strip club in willaims burg and the girl looked EXACTLY like that and i asked her her stripper name and she said Mary Jane and

i was like :dahell: "like the comic books?!??!" and she said "no like the steve madden shoes":troll:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing we can hope for is that ASM2 is a huge bomb. I mean HUGE bomb. Like 200-300 mil below expectations type bomb.

Then MAYBE Sony would consider selling the rights back.

But even then what the fukk could Marvel do with it? Reboot Spidey AGAIN?????

They would more likely give the reigns back to Raimi again (beg for forgiveness first) and continue where he left off than sell it back to Marvel.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I saw that and was going to watch but then I didn't. Cliff notes or something because while I'm curious, I also have no real interest in watching what some sanctimonious fan thinks when I'd much rather get thoughts and opinions from the coli brehs.
Basically he says the reason why the DOFP is better than ASM2 (but also says this applies to all X-Men movies sans Last Stand and Orgins), despite the fact that ASM2 is more faithful to the source material, is because the X-movies have a singular focus while ASM2 is all other the place. Also voices his displeasure that Spiderman movies kinda have the same narrative while the X-movies takes you to different places within their narrative.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
We dodged a bullet by them cutting the Mary Jane scenes because we were spared from having a bland, lump of a woman like Shailene Woodley in the role.
Now they can recast the part with a chick that is actually attractive like Deborah Ann Woll from True Blood.
MH1BYuF.png
Don't forget the fact that Shailene Woodley looks too much like Andrew Garfield.
3eec4d22-d328-4666-922e-01167e4b4434_comiccon_spiderman_andrew630.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I saw this a little more than a week or so ago and was disappointed. Wasn't as good as the first and I thought they could have narrowed the plot and made the story more cohesive by omitting Electro in this one. Second half was better than the first and the clock tower scene was well done. Other than that, film was lackluster.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Just saw it, I see I got a lot of more morons I gotta add to the list.

Lol @ garfield being a bad Peter Parker. You losers dont even know who peter parker is.

Movie was dope except for Harry Osborn and fukking with spiderman story period. <---might be an oxymoron lol.

They killed Norman off the bat, thats like killing the joker in a batman series :dwillhuh:

Harry turning into green goblin was :what: after peters dad said only his blood works. Who wrote this shyt?

These nikkas make no sense, like b. Theres fukking 50 years of books, just take it word for word from it :snoop:

Harry Osbron casting might be worst than the kirsten dunst. They should really just make a reboot of THIS one and go like this shyt never happened :mjlol: keep the first and go on from there :pachaha:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Worst spiderman movie I've ever seen. Other than the upcoming Avengers and Superman/Batman flick, I'm done with Super hero movies. I'm not even surprised how bad these movies are anymore.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Just saw it, I see I got a lot of more morons I gotta add to the list.

Lol @ garfield being a bad Peter Parker. You losers dont even know who peter parker is.

Movie was dope except for Harry Osborn and fukking with spiderman story period. <---might be an oxymoron lol.

They killed Norman off the bat, thats like killing the joker in a batman series :dwillhuh:

Harry turning into green goblin was :what: after peters dad said only his blood works. Who wrote this shyt?

These nikkas make no sense, like b. Theres fukking 50 years of books, just take it word for word from it :snoop:

Harry Osbron casting might be worst than the kirsten dunst. They should really just make a reboot of THIS one and go like this shyt never happened :mjlol: keep the first and go on from there :pachaha:
I think that was the point though. If Harry had Parker blood then I think he would've been cured and not turned into the Goblin... Another thing is, and I might be alone in this, but I don't think Norman is really dead... I refuse to believe that we'll get a Spiderman with no Norman Osborn. I think it's more likely that we'll see the inverse of the Raimi films. Where as Norman was Goblin before Harry, I think that in this one, we'll see Harry as Goblin then Norman... At least I hope we see Norman Goblin.