First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Just watched this s*** :ehh:

Was pretty decent but Harry was just a straight up fakkit in this. His emoish nature down to his a**hole haircut :mjlol:

Lots of cheesy moments but overall cool, Electro was fire too....but Emma Stone:boyq:

Every heartfelt moment between Peter and Gwen that should have you like :smugbiden:instantly turned into :huhldup:as she commenced to smile.

Gonna need a bomb a** Mary Jane to erase that broad's image from this trilogy :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The portrayal of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacey are the only things this franchise has gotten right.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
film was way better than i expected :leon:

shouldnt have doubted you @MartyMcFly :wow:

not feeling some of the ultimate spider man story choices they are using tho :yeshrug:

-DMP-

Its a perfectly fine film. Has problems sure but what comic film doesnt?

Their was a TON of moving parts happening but the film has set the stage perfectly for the sinister six film.

I loved that scene in oscorp with harry screaming that he needed max and max helping him because someone finally needed him.
And the gwen death scene was PERFECT. That thud. :

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
film was way better than i expected :leon:

shouldnt have doubted you @MartyMcFly :wow:

not feeling some of the ultimate spider man story choices they are using tho :yeshrug:

-DMP-

I know spider man breh:smugbond: It's not a perfect film by any means but it's good and is the best representation of that character I've seen on screen

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
#spideysquad :blessed:

It's a movement.
obama_spidey300.jpg

We WEB'D UP

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its made over 550 million and counting worldwide. It will easily pass captain america winter soldier.

Sure, it had a 59 percent drop in one territory. Never mind the fact winter soldier dropped 51%.

But let that not stop the marvel circle jerk.

They arent ever getting the rights back. Get over it. Cant wait to see all the butt hurt on the internet when asm 3, venom and sinoster six movies drop.

:leon:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734