Finding out the homie does Coke

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
nikka just turned 36…

his fat ass wife was like “wavy don’t know how to PARTY…:russ:

That bytch is 39 next month.

why would I pick up a coke habit in my 30s…

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
real talk, fukk that peer pressure shyt. don't let that get to you, and fukk that fat c*nt.

be there for your homie even if at a distance though.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nikka just turned 36…

his fat ass wife was like “wavy don’t know how to PARTY…:russ:

That bytch is 39 next month.

why would I pick up a coke habit in my 30s…

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Good on you for having some principles. They were way too old to be in a coke habit and are gearing to have major health problems.

Coke is a young college person's drug

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:merchant:

can’t front…

I’m a little disappointed in the homie and his wife for getting hooked up with that shyt. He tells me it’s just a weekend thing (right now) and he was trying to tell me all of the positives of the shyt last night…:picard:

I think Dude is just trying to justify his actions and he wants me to join in. Misery loves company type shyt…

Can’t say I didn’t lost mad respect for him. Especially since his pops been off & on crack since the 80s…:francis:

gonna have to leave cuz in the dust. I can’t associate with anyone who fukks wit that white girl like that…:yeshrug:

you ain't gotta cut him off. Just don't feed his habit.

and tell him to keep that shyt away from you if it's not your lane.

If it gets to the point that he feel like you looking down on him and his wife for doing it, then let him cut himself off. Cause he will.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
At this point that’s all I can do.

He been blowing my phone up today.

I just haven’t responded …:francis:
It's not that bad my guy, coke heads don't normally go off the deep end. It's the crack heads who completely lose their shyt. As long as he sticks to the powder he should be ok. I've seen almost every drug documentary, trust me.:youngsabo:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I remember when Molly first came around I would hear nikkas talk about using it like it was a thing of honor

one nikka I heard say he slept with it under his pillow and soon as he woke up in the morning he was eating it :dahell:

I’ve tried it myself and keepin it a buck I love dat shyt…prolly wasn’t even Molly prolly was meth but whatever, shyt opened a whole new level of confidence for me…I swear I talked to every bytch in the club one night :dead: and most of ‘em were feeling me

Hell shyt even had me talking to nikkas that I’ve had issues with…I tried to get at this chick who happens to be the Bm of a nikka I grew up with…they weren’t together, I wasn’t violating, but he got mad and started acting funny…no altercations words or nothing, but I was like shyt fukk him :yeshrug:
Then one Christmas migos came, and I was in the building , seen a group of nikkas I was kool with and dapped them up…he was with them and I walked up on him and basically said if u don’t quit acting like a bytch bout that dumb shyt and shake my hand…breh smiled and we dapped each other up…with out Molly I woulda just looked at him and Kim
…it was fun to me in a party setting, not on an everyday basis

now my boy had a real problem with it …my other boy said he knew it was a problem when he caught him in the bathroom sneaking tryin to geek…he even explained to me like breh I’m ya homeboy, if you hiding it from me then u kno it’s a problem

nikka would take it on a daily basis, used to be ashy and wrinkled n shyt, didn’t care because he was making a few dollars at the time

one time I took him to his storage unit to get something , and I could tell the whole time he was on it …so I drop him off because I’m headed to work, nikka started blowing me up saying he left his black n milds in the car…he literally begged me to come back…luckily for him I was only around the corner so I circled back and he was fiendishly looking for the blacks, couldn’t find em…nikka check his pockets again and there it is :beli: he opens it and pulls out a small bag of Molly and I seen the relief over come him

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
The day I found out my cousin & his wife were cokeheads was the day I lost all respect. Crazy thing is, my dad and several friends tried to gently put me up on game but I just couldn't see it. It wasn't until they came to town and stayed with me for a holiday weekend and had me drive them to meet the nikka I THOUGHT was selling them an oz of weed that I realized...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
everytime my cousin took some bumps, he always started tripping and blamed his girl for everything. plus he would go around the apartment cleaning shyt for no reason and looking for what ever. one time she was so over his shyt after they got in a big ass argument and went outside and busted his car window. meanwhile, the whole time I was upstairs pretending to sleep. even when the police came. I was not trying to get involved :russ: I don't know how they couldn't tell he was on that yayo. she ended up spending the night in jail.

meanwhile my filipino nikka always trying to justify his coke habit with a big grin on his face. nikka said "it's for diabetes"
:what::mjlol:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:

can’t front…

I’m a little disappointed in the homie and his wife for getting hooked up with that shyt. He tells me it’s just a weekend thing (right now) and he was trying to tell me all of the positives of the shyt last night…:picard:

I think Dude is just trying to justify his actions and he wants me to join in. Misery loves company type shyt…

Can’t say I didn’t lost mad respect for him. Especially since his pops been off & on crack since the 80s…:francis:

gonna have to leave cuz in the dust. I can’t associate with anyone who fukks wit that white girl like that…:yeshrug:
Yeah, years back suddenly coke use became the it thing to do and a couple of my friends started doing it. At least they had the decency to follow a don't ask don't tell approach and not do it around me, but I still lost respect for them. And the woman who do it are in love with that shyt, so if he's doing it with his wife homie is on a very bad path :francis: