Finding out the homie does Coke

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
:merchant:

can’t front…

I’m a little disappointed in the homie and his wife for getting hooked up with that shyt. He tells me it’s just a weekend thing (right now) and he was trying to tell me all of the positives of the shyt last night…:picard:

I think Dude is just trying to justify his actions and he wants me to join in. Misery loves company type shyt…

Can’t say I didn’t lost mad respect for him. Especially since his pops been off & on crack since the 80s…:francis:

gonna have to leave cuz in the dust. I can’t associate with anyone who fukks wit that white girl like that…:yeshrug:
They're putting in fenty on coke and doing so since 2016. It's playing with their lives. I get doing coke for fun but not in this era.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
I known him for over 15 years.

him and his wife just got ofer Covid a few weeks ago

and he hits me wit this coke shyt this week
I can’t lie when I found out my dude was a coke head I hit him with the :francis: but lots of people do coke recreational so in the end I just said:manny:

But yeah I told him flat out don’t bring it around me I’m good with my weed:hubie:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:merchant:

can’t front…

I’m a little disappointed in the homie and his wife for getting hooked up with that shyt. He tells me it’s just a weekend thing (right now) and he was trying to tell me all of the positives of the shyt last night…:picard:

I think Dude is just trying to justify his actions and he wants me to join in. Misery loves company type shyt…

Can’t say I didn’t lost mad respect for him. Especially since his pops been off & on crack since the 80s…:francis:

gonna have to leave cuz in the dust. I can’t associate with anyone who fukks wit that white girl like that…:yeshrug:
Stop being a bytch. Let your boy party.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
fetchimage

What does him doing coke have to do with you?