Finding out the homie does Coke

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Y’all must be real tight for him to admit he does coke

Yea man

And the fact that his pops has / had a bad drug habit since the 80s trips me out.

He always brings up the fact that I tried DMT. But I told him Herb and hallucinogens are my limit. I will rock with anything that is grown natural from the earth but nothing that is chopped or chemically made.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I got a patna that dabbles in cocaine he aint no addict tho, nikka still tries to peer pressure me into doing it anytime we kickin shyt :mjlol:("just a little bump bruh stop bein lame the hoes is here, everybody on it), mainly has it when women are around

Yea that shyt was disrespectful to me. Like my nikka that’s you and your wife. DO YALL.

I don’t want, or need that shyt. I’m not curious at all or about it and have no desire to try it so stop trying to pressure me.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea man

And the fact that his pops has / had a bad drug habit since the 80s trips me out.

He always brings up the fact that I tried DMT. But I told him Herb and hallucinogens are my limit. I will rock with anything that is grown natural from the earth but nothing that is chopped or chemically made.
Yea snorting stuff made with gasoline isn’t the best thing to do

Thelonious Napz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
VA
I found out a long time ago that WAY more people do coke than you would think, shyt's wild.. But It is what it is. :yeshrug:

I just wished more mfs would move a lil more smarter at least as far as getting some test kits or something. Especially with all fentanyl laced shyt out there. I almost lost a family member to that shyt a couple years back. Scared the shyt outta me. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Its more common than not, had a few friends who fukk with coke but they’re actual functional users , keep up with bills, advancing in life etc but they were the ones messing with X, Molly, etc when we were younger too.. never pressured me and they kno it’s not my thing but I don’t judge, I just dip out if it seems like they getting to indulgent with it ..

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:

can’t front…

I’m a little disappointed in the homie and his wife for getting hooked up with that shyt. He tells me it’s just a weekend thing (right now) and he was trying to tell me all of the positives of the shyt last night…:picard:

I think Dude is just trying to justify his actions and he wants me to join in. Misery loves company type shyt…

Can’t say I didn’t lost mad respect for him. Especially since his pops been off & on crack since the 80s…:francis:

gonna have to leave cuz in the dust. I can associate with anyone who fukks wit that white girl like that…:yeshrug:
So you understand he has addiction in his family. Instead of tryna help your “homie” get off you immediately dip out:mjpls:

A great friend you are. Must not be that close

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
This is why I don’t hang out with new people. A few years back one of my coworkers wanted me to come to her little gathering after work. I went, we drank, everything was cool. Then out of the blue she asks “who wants to do a line?”. Everyone else participated except me and one of her friends. They clowned our asses too but oh well

:gucci:

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So you understand he has addiction in his family. Instead of tryna help your “homie” get off you immediately dip out:mjpls:

A great friend you are. Must not be that close
Ain’t nothing you can say to a cokehead while they are high to make them stop. You do better catching them during them during the period when they are coming down off the drug

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
This is why I don’t hang out with new people. A few years back one of my coworkers wanted to come to her little gathering after work. I went, we drank, everything was cool. Then out of the blue she asks “who wants to do a line?”. Everyone else participated except me and one of her friends. They clowned out asses too but oh well

:gucci:
What?

:picard: