Finding out the homie does Coke

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
all the people I knew who used to do party drugs stopped when fent showed up in everything

at this point if you are doing hard drugs of any sort you are willing to run into fent and take the risks that comes with which probably means you have a problem you can't stop

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Never forget the day I first saw my boys doin that shyt. Came home from college to chill with them and I noticed they got hot dollar bills rolled up wit the shyt

Told em straight up

"Damn, Yall out here Michael Irvin'ing! I know I'm a broke college nikka but damn I'll get yall some weed if you wanna get high that bad!"

They always bring that story up too:russ:. But it's once in a blue moon except one of my close cousins who dabbles more than he should:francis:. Still they made sure to keep a nikka away from that shyt:obama:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:merchant:

can’t front…

I’m a little disappointed in the homie and his wife for getting hooked up with that shyt. He tells me it’s just a weekend thing (right now) and he was trying to tell me all of the positives of the shyt last night…:picard:

I think Dude is just trying to justify his actions and he wants me to join in. Misery loves company type shyt…

Can’t say I didn’t lost mad respect for him. Especially since his pops been off & on crack since the 80s…:francis:

gonna have to leave cuz in the dust. I can’t associate with anyone who fukks wit that white girl like that…:yeshrug:
they're a black couple who do coke?

ohhhh hell nah, they're also swingers i bet, it's something about deviant sexual behaviour and cocaine that go hand-in-hand:picard:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coke and crack are two different things. Coke is the drug of choice for the rich. It’s when they start adventuring out to the harder stuff is when the problems start. Same with weed you can function fine with it but when you start adding xans and lean it becomes a problem.