Finding out the homie does Coke

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
There are plenty of coke heads who only buy $20 bags and get high everyday. All them coke spots on every block in Washington heights caters to that clientele.

Many of these people working low level jobs who’ll get paid and go spend $80 at the coke spot and then $20 here and there to get by. Coke Hasn’t been exclusively for people with big money since the mid to late 90s.

:mjlol: nikka out here thinking it’s the studio 54 days. There’s barbers out here using coke.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not my thing but I think because of the crack era some people think Coke is on that level when it’s not close.

Sure like any drug you can get addicted and it can ruin your life but it’s not crack and heroin where nobody is a causal user of it and everyone on it is pretty much at rock bottom

Tons of rich successful people do it casually.

I used to work in clubs and most of your favorite athletes/musicians/actors do it

So this idea that everyone who does Coke is strung out on it living on the street is false.

It’s much more prevalent then some of you think. Some of you must not get out much.