Finding out the homie does Coke

Daps
I got a patna that dabbles in cocaine he aint no addict tho, nikka still tries to peer pressure me into doing it anytime we kickin shyt :mjlol:("just a little bump bruh stop bein lame the hoes is here, everybody on it), mainly has it when women are around
Someone like that isn’t a friend. Cut that dude off.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
So you understand he has addiction in his family. Instead of tryna help your “homie” get off you immediately dip out:mjpls:

A great friend you are. Must not be that close

He’s a grown ass man…:stopitslime:

He knows what it’s like seeing his pops do crack

He’s an a$$hole for even trying to get me started on that shyt.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
How long you known this dude? If you known him for years and just now discovering he has a coke habit you might as well ride it out:yeshrug:

nikkas a grown man you gonna dub him over coke breh?:francis:

I known him for over 15 years.

him and his wife just got ofer Covid a few weeks ago

and he hits me wit this coke shyt this week

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn a lot of self-righteous people in here. I don't give a fukk what any of my friends are doing so long as they still taking care of their business.

I was just in Mexico for a friend's bachelor party last year and a decent amount of the groomsmen was using that booger sugar....shyt I even tried a lil bump for the first and only time

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Damn a lot of self-righteous people in here. I don't give a fukk what any of my friends are doing so long as they still taking care of their business.

I don’t give a fukk what THEY DO…

But when you don’t have the kind of money to maintain that sort of habit or try to peer pressure your friends into trying some shyt just because you do it is lame as fukk and that’s where I have a problem.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I was in a similar situation OP. After the shock wears off you'll come to the realization your friend's a grown ass man. As long as he's doing it socially and it's not interfering in his day to day life...fukk it. Not everyone has an addictive personality.

On another note....hope he's using a testing kit before he does that shyt. He could be a sniff away from a fentanyl OD.