Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:merchant:

can’t front…

I’m a little disappointed in the homie and his wife for getting hooked up with that shyt. He tells me it’s just a weekend thing (right now) and he was trying to tell me all of the positives of the shyt last night…:picard:

I think Dude is just trying to justify his actions and he wants me to join in. Misery loves company type shyt…

Can’t say I didn’t lost mad respect for him. Especially since his pops been off & on crack since the 80s…:francis:

gonna have to leave cuz in the dust. I can’t associate with anyone who fukks wit that white girl like that…:yeshrug:

fukk it.

don’t let anyone try to rationalize their vices like it’s no big deal. Keep it moving

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
I known him for over 15 years.

him and his wife just got ofer Covid a few weeks ago

and he hits me wit this coke shyt this week

Yo breh like someone said a few pages ago, if he keep pressuring u then he ain’t your friend. It’s that simple, u doing good by separating your self from cuz. It y’all really tight then tell him that shyt straight up, keep your demons to yourself don’t try to poison me with that shyt.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I don't fukk with that shyt what so ever but coke is sadly normalized now days....on nights out 85% people in that club/bar spot are taking it :yeshrug:

I don't think it's an addict trait unless he just doing it straight up with out drinking, most people that can't handle their liquor take that shyt so they can last the night lol

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
These threads always crack me up :russ:

sound like a DARE commercial in here :russ:

top 3 duck tale thread topics on here, up there with salary and height threads :russ:

The girl you in love with has probably done a line off another mans dikk :dame: in her life time

Open your contact list anyone aged 25-35 id say 75-90% of em have at least tried coke once :russ:

I aint saying do or try the shyt, all im saying is yall sound stupid as fukk in here :russ: grow up :russ: if some of yall favorite ig models said do a bump off they titty 110% of the posters in here gone say “yes maam” :russ:

In here talking about “who even be around that kinda stuff” like it aint a billion dollar business, someone buying that shyt :childplease: and it aint the junkies you see on the street :childplease: they cant afford it, thats why they all on opiods :childplease: its yall friends, cousins, aunties and uncles buyin that shyt whenever they having a get together :childplease:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Fell out with a homie that was my brother, all our other mutual bros stayed mutual, but these guys let bruh develop a coke habit.

We didn’t talk for years then one night I’m with some homegirls, one make art and she just randomly wants coke smh she calls and he pick up phone it’s on speaker so I’m hearing the convo, I recognize the voice, see the number and just get hit like damn man wtf.

He pulls up nose runny, worst condition I’ve ever seen him in. He was on it and pushing it smh. He does some and I’m just wondering what happened to my dawg.

i was enraged because how could the other homies just sit and watch bruh dismantle himself?

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
nikka just turned 36…

his fat ass wife was like “wavy don’t know how to PARTY…:russ:

That bytch is 39 next month.

why would I pick up a coke habit in my 30s…

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Not that they pick up habita, but many people who have led a square life get into stuff like psychedelics in their mid-late 30s. They are mature enough to handle it but still young enough to gain massive benefit from it.

I lived with some folks who did all sorts of shyt like coke, ketamine, lsd, dmt, shrooms, whatever. They were all solid, fun, decent people. Probably the best experience of my life being around em.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I’m a Square. Been a Square my entire life. I don’t smoke weed and I drink like twice a year. When I retire, I’m gonna travel a lot more and possibly try all types of drugs EXCEPT for the strung out addict shyt.
:yeshrug:

I will never inject anything into a vein or smoke anything from a glass pipe like a feind. I’m talking Hayuasca, Kava Tea, Toad, Shrooms, and all types of hallucinogens. I may even try a little pure coke when I’m in Colombia. Straight from the source and producer. I wouldn’t dare snort any of the shyt floating out here nowadays. Seems like almost everything is laced with opioids and Fentanyl.
:francis: