Final Fantasy 7 Remake Ending/Spoiler Discussion Thread

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Final fantasy: endgame:francis:

I did get avengers vibe from the ending but that shut was so fire I ain't even mad. The game was mid for the most part but that last chapter spectacle was worth the price alone. I don't even understand what's going on but the ff avengers will return

:ohlawd:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did get avengers vibe from the ending but that shut was so fire I ain't even mad. The game was mid for the most part but that last chapter spectacle was worth the price alone. I don't even understand what's going on but the ff avengers will return

:ohlawd:
You’re the first person iv seen say the game was average but loved the ending :leon:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I just hope now that the watchers of fate were destroyed and the timeline has officially altered, we won't have to seem them anymore. The ending wasn't THAT convoluted and now that its done I hope we don't have those walking plot devices anymore to really turn this game into KH: FF7 edition.

I really wish they just did a true remake with the new combat but oh well. I'll be open minded. I don't really remember the OG story like that anyway. I don't trust that weird KH director thats now in charge of FF7, but he can't fukk it up too bad right?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just finished this and honestly :manny: if that's how they feel about FF7 then let em. They did a great job with everything aside from that how hard they had to work to take the timeline off the tracks.

As long as they come with something better than putty patrol, I'm whatever.

I'm still not sure Jessie is dead. Wedge stuck inside of Shinra :huhldup:. Zack possibly being alive and in Midgar... The new take on Wutai is wild too. They did a lot with this shyt and it was actually quality until they went blunt force with the plot ghosts and full anime at the end.

Barret was always a piece of shyt. But its hard to ignore how much of a slime he is this time around. Red 13 was around for all of 4 hours but he was great the whole time.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just finished this and honestly :manny: if that's how they feel about FF7 then let em. They did a great job with everything aside from that how hard they had to work to take the timeline off the tracks.

As long as they come with something better than putty patrol, I'm whatever.

I'm still not sure Jessie is dead. Wedge stuck inside of Shinra :huhldup:. Zack possibly being alive and in Midgar... The new take on Wutai is wild too. They did a lot with this shyt and it was actually quality until they went blunt force with the plot ghosts and full anime at the end.

Barret was always a piece of shyt. But its hard to ignore how much of a slime he is this time around. Red 13 was around for all of 4 hours but he was great the whole time.
Yo I said the same thing about this game being anime as hell.

:russ::mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Bro

There's really a whole dungeon segment about the cast being unable to hop across drainage area. These same motherfukkers didn't give a fukk about gravity for like 12 hours straight after that. :dead:
This game reminds me of gta too when the people are talking when you walk by them.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
For everyone who beat this and the original, how do you feel about all the changes?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For everyone who beat this and the original, how do you feel about all the changes?
Simply put for me it comes down to this..

reworking the story = Its either gonna be great or trash

keeping the story the same = We know this would be great..it’s proven

It comes down to me not liking the gamble because they already had a an amazing story to run with.

Last edited: