Final Fantasy 7 Remake Ending/Spoiler Discussion Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Luke Cage i feel you tho, they got a lot of stuff right, but I have no idea what the fukk they were thinking, it might turn out dope, but It seems like that twist gave them a reason to take the rest of the story in whatever direction they want rather then just give the fans the remake they wanted
Thats the main thing i’m worried about. It didnt change this part of story too much but i bet the next parts will be completely different at certain points.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i'm hoping we get yuffie's story when we're like halfway through the game
when i played it she pissed me off so much and it was one of the hardest levels of the game

Balla

Superstar
Daps
i'm hoping we get yuffie's story when we're like halfway through the game
when i played it she pissed me off so much and it was one of the hardest levels of the game
Which part you talking about? I really enjoyed her story. That’s what you fukin call a side quest, that shyt was like apart of the real story to me.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Which part you talking about? I really enjoyed her story. That’s what you fukin call a side quest, that shyt was like apart of the real story to me.
When yuffie steals your materia and equipment then forces you to fight in that tower to get it back. I never saw it coming saw I wasn’t prepared

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Basically after Advent children sephiroth comes back to life to go back in time and stop the events of ff7 when cloud beat his ass
Haven’t watched advent children. I’m thinking, if they’re smart, they will change a few things up by adding more story and boss fights only. Like maybe you fight sepiorth more or something. They should leave the story the same for the most part imo.

I think this thing is gonna be 3 parts.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
When yuffie steals your materia and equipment then forces you to fight in that tower to get it back. I never saw it coming saw I wasn’t prepared
I read that shyt before I did it.

:lolbron:

I had to read ahead to find it in the first place. Idk how y’all be playing the game without a walkthrough because if I didn’t I would have missed so MUCH stuff.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Haven’t watched advent children. I’m thinking, if they’re smart, they will change a few things up by adding more story and boss fights only. Like maybe you fight sepiorth more or something. They should leave the story the same for the most part imo.

I think this thing is gonna be 3 parts.
Basically after this fight

Seph lives and goes back in time to make sure final fantasy 7 never happened

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Basically after this fight

Seph lives and goes back in time to make sure final fantasy 7 never happened

Oh shyt

:ohhh:

I wonder if this game would have sold as much if it was called FFVII-2.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Crazy to think you can play that entire game without her or Vincent in your party at all
I know right, I might say those side quests might have been the best I played. Yuffie’s specifically.

Just thinking about it now can you get yuffie from wutai if you don’t get her on the map? What happens if you don’t get her to join before wutai?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh shyt

:ohhh:

I wonder if this game would have sold as much if it was called FFVII-2.
Kinda caught In a weird space marketing wise

If they call if ff72 and most the game is the same fans will bytch that it's not a true sequel. If they call if ff72 remake and there's a slight difference fans will bytch that it's not identical to the original

I'm guessing they're doing it like this for future ff7 titles

They should do a final fantasy mashup where all the final bosses come under the control of one villain and you gotta fight your way through all the e final fantasy bosses to get to the final