Final Fantasy 7 Remake Ending/Spoiler Discussion Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lol I thought they knew when the ghosts appeared this was a different story? At least I would have known by then if I wasn’t spoiled before I got the game.
At first i thought they were just some added element to illustrate something they implied more subtle like in the original. it wasn't until the second reactor mission that i realized these things were controlling their actions

Balla

Superstar
Daps
At first i thought they were just some added element to illustrate something they implied more subtle like in the original. it wasn't until the second reactor mission that i realized these things were controlling their actions
What part was that again?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Basically after this fight

Seph lives and goes back in time to make sure final fantasy 7 never happened

Who the fukk was that little boy? Was that sephiroth or did he have control of the boy or some shyt?

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Sephiroth you fight at the end is from Zack's timeline, right before Zack/Cloud escape from the Nibelheim mansion.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The timeline where Zack lives?

In that particular scene, the one were Zack and Aerith sensing each other as they pass by the same place.

Zack dies right before he gets to the edge of that cliff with Cloud, from the left over shinra soldiers..

So he could still be dead in part2. But who knows?? Square can do w/e the fukk they want with the story at this point.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What makes you say this :jbhmm:

Just my theory im probably wrong, but the whole arbiters of fate and whispers thing that's leading people to talk about time travel opens up new possibilities.

Sephiroth jumping timelines to encourage Cloud to alter fate makes the most sense for me... :yeshrug:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iv already guessed aerith will survive, what else are we assuming they are gonna heavily change now? :jbhmm:

since their mission is still to find Sephiroth like the original, even without fate ghosts.. I’d like to think we are still going to see all of the same areas in the same typical order we did the first time

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Havent finished either game and think this is a decent middle ground.

But, I understand why some people would hate it.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Iv already guessed aerith will survive, what else are we assuming they are gonna heavily change now? :jbhmm:

since their mission is still to find Sephiroth like the original, even without fate ghosts.. I’d like to think we are still going to see all of the same areas in the same typical order we did the first time

Since they Kingdomed Hearts FFVII they gotta make Sephiroth a playable character