Final Fantasy 7 Remake Ending/Spoiler Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
And since they are “no longer bound by fate” I’m almost positive this will be used as a way to keep aerith alive throughout the game too, since many people hated putting time into a character that dies in the original
That’s such a great moment in the series though
It hurt me because I had to struggle without a healer for most of the disk

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Kinda caught In a weird space marketing wise

If they call if ff72 and most the game is the same fans will bytch that it's not a true sequel. If they call if ff72 remake and there's a slight difference fans will bytch that it's not identical to the original

I'm guessing they're doing it like this for future ff7 titles

They should do a final fantasy mashup where all the final bosses come under the control of one villain and you gotta fight your way through all the e final fantasy bosses to get to the final
They actually did some kind of mashup I forgot the exact name, but it was dissida or some shyt like that, where all the ff characters fight each other.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They actually did some kind of mashup I forgot the exact name, but it was dissida or some shyt like that, where all the ff characters fight each other.
Something like that but a final fantasy title

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Damn for real? I like attacking more, I didn’t really use her much.
she was one of my mains until she died
I had cloud and barret as offense with Tifa as a backup. Aerith was in charge of healing and summons

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
she was one of my mains until she died
I had cloud and barret as offense with Tifa as a backup. Aerith was in charge of healing and summons
Who was your 3 after that? I had cloud, barret, n tifa. I played with them the most because I felt the story was more important for them and I like their characters the best. Cid and yuffie were my next favorites.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Who was your 3 after that? I had cloud, barret, n tifa. I played with them the most because I felt the story was more important for them and I like their characters the best. Cid and yuffie were my next favorites.
i struggled a bit but i started just doing cloud barret and tifa too.
if i needed to fight a boss i would switch to red XII because i overleveled him for some reason

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The next game is prolly gonna diverge alot more. We discover that Biggs is still alive. So is Zack apparently too. Sepiroth is aware this is alternate timeline.
I bet they fukk with us and kill off Tifa instead of aerith this go around.
I honestly don’t think they are gonna kill anybody off, this generation would bytch too much about it since they put time into that character, I think this whole destiny thing is an excuse for them not to

but then, do we think they will have your level not be exactly the same when carried over to the next game? I thought it was odd that the lvl cap is 50 when it’s just the first 10 percent ish of the original, I woulda thought a lvl cap for 30 per instalment would be more realistic...unless of course they raise the total cap above 99?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these comments in the non spoiler thread...brehs have no idea of the SE fukkery:heh:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Dudes just thinking they are straight up playing a remake with no idea whats coming lol, no shade..we all thought the same thing
Lol I thought they knew when the ghosts appeared this was a different story? At least I would have known by then if I wasn’t spoiled before I got the game.