Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
for wat its worth

B64KOBYIUAAmXcp.jpg
tbh Palestinians were one of the first outside of america showing support before mainstream media, that trip may have been too soon understanding different realities may be helpful for them to understand what works and what doesnt

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I don't see anything in this article that indicates they used donation money... :patrice:

And the girl who was originally accused of stealing money isn't even in the picture :patrice:

:beli:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
for wat its worth

B64KOBYIUAAmXcp.jpg

Beautiful and inspiring. Detractors and small minded will still say their trip means nothing though, but look at the impact they had on a black man.

They have also gained a lot of Palestinian followers and supporters. shyt is awesome.

tbh Palestinians were one of the first outside of america showing support before mainstream media, that trip may have been too soon understanding different realities may be helpful for them to understand what works and what doesnt
I swear over the past couple of years, ANYTIME a black person gets killed here and the black community makes an uproar about via social media, Palestinians are always the FIRST group showing allegiance as well. That's why I fukk with them. Out of all the things they go through, they still find the time and intelligence to research the problems and injustices facing black Americans.

palestine.jpg

tumblr_naa3kgkfWO1qhr876o4_1280.jpg

nikkas really don't comprehend how closely our struggles are related.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
@DaChampIsHere.... Oooooooh you really got us there!... The good ol "keyboard warriors/activists what the hell are you doing" response... Very original kid... I know what the fukk is goin on in the world money dont try to school me you sensitive emotional little fakkit... I cant and will not take you seriously... You seriously said racist whites need to be educated?... Oh like thats really gonna help... fukk outta here yo... And you got Palestinian friends huh?... Thats why you caping so hard... Get them Palestinian balls out ya mouth kid... Or are you holding theirs because the only time you have a pair is on your computer screen son?... Im not with that group shyt you spittin... Sell it to somebody else... And make sure you scream at me and let me know how all this groupie ass "but but but lets join hands with the palestinians shyt goes...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yea honestly it seems like that website is just use that title as click bait , i cant find no certain proof that they used the donation but its implied , anyways

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
cant and will not take you seriously... .
You. Don't. Have. To.

@DaChampIsHere

What do you think about this video?

And the other one I posted by BET?

Like you said Palestinians and especially the black ones are very aware of our struggle.

It is all very beautiful. I wish black American could recompense, but I don't think our connection to Christianity will ever allow the MASSES of black Americans to do so, while some black Christians will though.

A good number of them have a great amount of admiration for us, at least from what I've seen. I think their situation is probably the future for black Americans if we don't wake TF up.

Your first vid also makes be hate the way BET has fallen from glory. :snoop:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i can definitely see parallels between the black struggle in america and the palestinian struggle in israel...

...both groups are economically oppressed, displaced, incarcerated and even killed by state forces at an alarming disparity compared to the majority population.

...both have soldiers that are trained to kill coming back from war and going into "law enforcement". there's no way these types can be trusted to protect and serve.

...both have gov factions that couldn't care less about the aforementioned issues or take interest in long term resolution of the challenges we face.

not sure of the ferguson protesters objective with the trip or how they funded it, but they say iron sharpens iron....

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
why lie and make a bullshyt thread family

Honestly this thread needs to be deleted. Its racist premise is bad enough but its clearly using an unconfirmed rumor to form a narrative at best, and a blatant lie at worst. This thread is the height of ignorance, and many of the posts on the first few pages are just straight up embarrassing.

@cook
@Brooklynzson

Status
Not open for further replies.