Ferguson protesters take trip to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Came in to say they shouldve went to Africa or the Caribbean to link up with our own:childplease:....

....Then saw the Palestinian brothers in the videos that followed:ohhh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
1) Why are you so sure you'd lose a guerilla battle? Where my Zoes at? my Viets? :myman:

2) Who's whining about injustice?

3) I'm not an internet nikka breh. At a time in college where I was strapped for cash I turned down a $10/hr job because it was a fundraising mission for cops facing police abuse charges. I walked into that bish and it was full of nikkaz :what:? You can miss me with all this what are we doing talk, I done donated hella time to kids in the hood, afterschool programs, community sh*t, been a participant of protests in Latin America, most of you Coli nikkaz talk sh*t, jerk off, and go to bed. :camby:

4) Nikka what are YOU doing? Tell me what you are doing RIGHT now about this sh*t. F*ck the bullsh*t, when's the last petition you signed? the last march you been in? the last food drive you been in? What's the last impoverished community you've been active in? Who's the last impoverished kid you sponsored? You pseudo-panthers make me sick :pacspit:

2 & 3 clearly don't apply to you, as there is a line separating such. Can you see? Do you rknow why people place separating lines below statements? Or did you just want to share your sob story for some e-strangers?

And :laff: at you asking me if I do REGULAR community service shyt. I grew up doing the stuff you just listed. Yes. Much of that and more. Ain't nothin' Panther about me. I clearly just said we'd never win guerilla warfare which was a big part of Black Panther beliefs and you acknowledged my disbelief in our warfare abilities in your 1st point so not sure why you said I was a "psuedo-panther". I understand that you were trying to be funny and catchy though. NIce try.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Honestly this thread needs to be deleted. Its racist premise is bad enough but its clearly using an unconfirmed rumor to form a narrative at best, and a blatant lie at worst. This thread is the height of ignorance, and many of the posts on the first few pages are just straight up embarrassing.

@cook
@Brooklynzson
i didn't even the check first page i just read op propaganda piece. idk why ppl just dont check Mike brown/Ferguson thread just to read on the progress. if black ppl jump on a lie and believe anything negative about our ppl ...we really do have a problem (identifying ) because truly we believe that about ourselves

we fast to shyt on each other but never sit and think what the bs come from. right when Oprah give her little statement, it give our people validation to shyt on our own

look at this. stop believing fake shyt. the protesters still getting locking up', fired, and harass by high-strung white folks.

Instead of:
a-Setting up town-hall meetings w/police commissioner & union
b-Registering more people in the neighborhood to vote
c-Setting up meetings with government officials on how to improve the relations between officers and the community

These nikkas taking a vacation to exotic locations:stopitslime:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these foreigners don't care bout black ppl and our issues.

They just tryna piggyback a movement to get they stuff on front street.

Don't fall for the "hype".

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lolol at brehs acting like Palestine is some exotic paradise. :mjlol: They will understand exactly what extreme oppression looks like.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I am so so SOOOO sick of this "solidarity" shyt.

But u formed a Pedo group right here on coli and even had the nerve to complain when the owner deaded it..
Thats the only 'solidarity' u care bout huh? Coli members into lil girls??

fukk outta here u sick ass fukk

Status
Not open for further replies.