Status
Not open for further replies.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
#ALLLIVESMATTER :troll:

Black people should have more of a central focus than to try to bring others into our issues...then got the nerve to get mad when they get co-opted when they sold the rights to blackness and black issues to other races to feel like they are "a part of it" when they could really care less. It's like, when are my people's gonna get it? We are alone. We have no allies outside of us. Stop trying to bring Asians, Hispanics, Indians, etc...into our struggle and our issues. They don't give a shyt and never gave a shyt about us.

I swear, we collectively are so lost...no wonder why nobody respects us with poor decision making tactics such as this.:snoop:
The same people who are telling the Palestinians they can't have their land are the same people making the rules and decisions that effect us here, whether financially, socially, politically or through the media.

Jews are wreaking havoc on ALL of us (Palestinians and Blacks), and you simple minded tards see something wrong with collaboration happening? Who do you think makes the media stories about blacks? Who do you think gives money to politicians? Who do you think funds all of the stuff that you all say you hate so much (ie. Planned Parenthood, NAACP)? Who do you think makes Scandal and (for you petty queens that cry about TV shows)? Who do you think has co-opted and killed every genre of music black people have made? shyt has nothing to do with Asians or Hispanics. They are all subservient people who pose no real social threat to the Zionist agenda. You're right, they are pawns. But Palestinian and African-American struggle is linked by an incessantly strong enemy who use mistreatment of one of us to directly fund the mistreatment of another.

Black people can't fight this alone. We can fight in America by ourselves and solve nothing while America is straight up FUNDING the hub of our detractor and displacing these people as a part of such. Imagine the things America could fix if they weren't so busy funding the mistreatment of one group for the benefit of another? You really don't see the connection of that shyt? It's sick how closely our stories are related.

lets be honest, not many people have the money to just pick up and take a trip to israel

I also personally know a lot of the people in those pics. They def don't need no damn donation money to take a trip to Israel and I swear they been more places than most of yall Coli nikkas in here and come from generally privileged backgrounds. What? because they are black they can't afford a trip to Israel? shyt's only like $800. I swear. But of course. Black people are poor.

I doubt if they were all white anyone would be like "where did they get the money from to take a flight to another country?" :dahell:

You can easily get there and back for $800, which isn't a lot of money for an international flight and because they were going over to meet with others, lodging could easily be taken care of for free.

---------

I also think there's A LOT Palestinians could learn from American blacks. Particularly with race issues on the Strip itself.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also personally know a lot of the people in those pics. They def don't need no damn donation money to take a trip to Israel and I swear they been more places than most of yall Coli nikkas in here and come from generally privileged backgrounds. What? because they are black they can't afford a trip to Israel? shyt's only like $800. I swear. But of course. Black people are poor.

I doubt if they were all white anyone would be like "where did they get the money from to take a flight to another country?" :dahell:

You can easily get there and back for $800, which isn't a lot of money for an international flight and because they were going over to meet with others, lodging could easily be taken care of for free.
jesus breh :snoop: i didnt say that at all

i was assuming a trip to israel like that ran them about 2 gs at least. personally i only know a couple people that could pick up and do it, and i dont think im off base saying most people cant do that

2/3 of the country doesnt even have a G in their account

http://business.time.com/2011/08/11...cy-64-of-americans-dont-have-1000-in-savings/

Last edited:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Instead of:
a-Setting up town-hall meetings w/police commissioner & union
b-Registering more people in the neighborhood to vote
c-Setting up meetings with government officials on how to improve the relations between officers and the community

These nikkas taking a vacation to exotic locations:stopitslime:

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
:camby:
Aren't these the same clowns that were staging nypd diner boycotts in New York? A serious black issue has been taken over by a bunch of attention seeking hipsters. Just fukking look at them :mjlol:
:russ::russ::heh:

I've been trying to tell folks this.

nikkas screaming no justice no peace, while they continue to receive no justice and continue to be peaceful.

:heh:

Cats think Black Wall Street is a fantasy but somehow putting your hands up in diners and laying down in malls is gonna stop police terrorism against Black folks

:beli::skip::merchant::why::mindblown::mindblown:

nikka. If it ain't Black Power.

:whoa::duck:

Last edited:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking idiots used donation money to take a vacation rather than give it to the families of victims:snoop:

You know what the families would have done with money? Give it right back to the racist ass corporations in the form of purchasing clothes and electronics and liquor

Status
Not open for further replies.