Ferguson protesters take trip to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
..hundreds of thousands of donation dollars poured in to Ferguson.

Alot of people not from Ferguson went there and set up "donations".

It happens every disaster. Look at Haiti. Still a mess but a FEW pockets got filled off donations.

I DONT donate to shyt unless its clear where the $ is going. There WAS no clarity in Ferguson. People marched and hung out, looted took donations and went home.

The smoke has cleared now waiting to see what moves came out of the whole ordeal.

Now that there is some "leadership" in Ferguson we have folks to hold responsible for making a tangible change. Right?

No dis to the folks who really went to help but I have very little trust in people, especially when tangible results aren't seen.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't see anything in this article that indicates they used donation money... :patrice:

And the girl who was originally accused of stealing money isn't even in the picture :patrice:

:beli:

That's irrelevant breh, let's just be angry just to be angry :troll:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what are y'all so outraged about groups like the ANC collaborated regularly with the Palestinian movement and other leftist movements (the anti-apartheid movement was probably the most successful grassroots movement in history, shyt we need to get some of the protestors to link up with some of those former South African activists too and learn from them)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i didn't even the check first page i just read op propaganda piece. idk why ppl just dont check Mike brown/Ferguson thread just to read on the progress. if black ppl jump on a lie and believe anything negative about our ppl ...we really do have a problem (identifying ) because truly we believe that about ourselves

we fast to shyt on each other but never sit and think what the bs come from. right when Oprah give her little statement, it give our people validation to shyt on our own

look at this. stop believing fake shyt. the protesters still getting locking up', fired, and harass by high-strung white folks.

To a lot of these fakkits anything black people do warrant suspicion. So many fukking agents, trolls, and undercover cacs on this site it's disgusting :scust:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
also Black groups have been going to Palestine for years, this isn't necessarily new either

Status
Not open for further replies.