Reppin
NULL
Tariq Nasheed/Jason Black(director of 7AM) discussing the article
........not going to feed the trolls...#RNS

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also Black groups have been going to Palestine for years, this isn't necessarily new either
Yeah but what problem does it solve? Not saying there isn't s need for global connections but it's not going to make a greater impact than working within your own community.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah but what problem does it solve? Not saying there isn't s need for global connections but it's not going to make a greater impact than working within your own community.
you can't do both now or something?
again guess when MLK jr and X made visits oversees they weren't working to help the black community either by y'alls logic :dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
again guess when MLK jr and X made visits oversees they weren't working to help the black community either by y'alls logic :dead:

nikkas didn't even read the article which makes it even more hillarious:

“In the spirit of Malcolm X, Angela Davis, Stokely Carmichael and many others, we thought the connections between the African American leadership of the movement in the US and those on the ground in Palestine needed to be reestablished and fortified.”

Like I said earlier, nikkas complaining just to complain :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
But u formed a Pedo group right here on coli and even had the nerve to complain when the owner deaded it..
Thats the only 'solidarity' u care bout huh? Coli members into lil girls??

fukk outta here u sick ass fukk

You noticed @Box Cutta never returned after this post :russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't say you couldn't do both but I'm trying to figure out how this trip is going to help Ferguson and its residents now?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Didn't say you couldn't do both but I'm trying to figure out how this trip is going to help Ferguson and its residents now?
so they have to spend every waking moment on Ferguson now, this is a Black rights group not just a Ferguson rights group

Status
Not open for further replies.