Ferguson protesters take trip to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
The same people who are telling the Palestinians they can't have their land are the same people making the rules and decisions that effect us here, whether financially, socially, politically or through the media.

Jews are wreaking havoc on ALL of us (Palestinians and Blacks), and you simple minded tards see something wrong with collaboration happening? Who do you think makes the media stories about blacks? Who do you think gives money to politicians? Who do you think funds all of the stuff that you all say you hate so much (ie. Planned Parenthood, NAACP)? Who do you think makes Scandal and (for you petty queens that cry about TV shows)? Who do you think has co-opted and killed every genre of music black people have made? shyt has nothing to do with Asians or Hispanics. They are all subservient people who pose no real social threat to the Zionist agenda. You're right, they are pawns. But Palestinian and African-American struggle is linked by an incessantly strong enemy who use mistreatment of one of us to directly fund the mistreatment of another.

Black people can't fight this alone. We can fight in America by ourselves and solve nothing while America is straight up FUNDING the hub of our detractor and displacing these people as a part of such. Imagine the things America could fix if they weren't so busy funding the mistreatment of one group for the benefit of another? You really don't see the connection of that shyt? It's sick how closely our stories are related.

I also personally know a lot of the people in those pics. They def don't need no damn donation money to take a trip to Israel and I swear they been more places than most of yall Coli nikkas in here and come from generally privileged backgrounds. What? because they are black they can't afford a trip to Israel? shyt's only like $800. I swear. But of course. Black people are poor.

I doubt if they were all white anyone would be like "where did they get the money from to take a flight to another country?" :dahell:

You can easily get there and back for $800, which isn't a lot of money for an international flight and because they were going over to meet with others, lodging could easily be taken care of for free.

---------

I also think there's A LOT Palestinians could learn from American blacks. Particularly with race issues on the Strip itself.
Palestinians give a fukk about black problems?... I truly believe all we got is us and the fukk you mean we cant do it by ourselves?:childplease: fukk is you trying to say b?... All we got is us... We link up with Palestinians then what?... We dont need no damn partnership... Its time to focus on us and get our shyt jumpin first then maybe just maybe we can help everybody else...

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like the Russians and Chinese, the "Palestinians" only care about black issues inasmuch as doing such serves their own motives. Left alone Palestinians don't give a fukk about African Americans. The same can be said of the Russians, Chinese and Arabs in general.

fukking idiots used donation money to take a vacation rather than give it to the families of victims:snoop:

All these rotten, trifling thieves need to perish.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
CIA are about to destroy that group smh. I give up caring about this shyt. From this shyt, the freeways stoppages to interrupting a 80 year old veterans party there is know way I can ailin myself with people like this. It's basically the black versions of those pink wearing anti-war protesters in the mid 2Ks

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Palestinians give a fukk about black problems?..
Do black people give a fukk Palestinian problems? fukk no. But, holistically, all of us don't need to give a fukk about the problems in order to see how shyt connects. Only the conscious people who plan to take action. Not you keyboard activists. Your purpose is to just reap the benefits off of the consciousness and actions of others.

When the fukk have black people in America accomplished anything BY THEMSELVES?

We are not Haitians.

We are not even Ethiopians.

The "system" of America's set up does not allow us to accomplish anything unless we get the stroke of a pen from a white person (even if we are fighting), whether that be in Congress or in a fukking voting booth. What the fukk are you willing to do besides wait on those 2 things or cry on a fukking computer (unless you are waiting on anarchy to happen)? What the fukk are you doing? At least these people are educating themselves on how the beast is killing MFs on 2 sides of the world; you're busy falling for dumb ass thread titles about some donations. Look how basic you are in comparison breh. Can't even read an article.

Palestinians at least aren't afraid to fight! You nikkas sittin' on the computer typin' about people who are learning tactics and sharing points of view to see how the bigger picture plays out on a common enemy.

The American government has been playing the "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" game for the longest and look at its success. Y'all are the foolish ones if you don't see the positives of building Palestinians-Black Americans relations.

All Palestinians are not racist. I have many friends who are Palestinians and while they are not racists they do need help in explaining the black struggle to those that are; just as white racists need to be educated here. That's why it's great that the few who did go shared their black American experiences. So the conscious Palestinians can change things for blacks there too.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how many people who donated would approve of this. Me personally I'd be PISSED...
Im not pissed.

fukk it, lol.... I hope they had fun and the brehs even got some arab Zionist p*ssy:blessed:

What are they gonna do?? They have been working on the political climate in that area already.

And most black people reject community policing, reject self defense, reject any real shyt like that........ just look at the comments in trl. :usure:

So fukk it:yeshrug:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yep, but you know "Some" posters on here keep calling Tariq a race pimp or hustler. Tariq was right about that Street harassment shyt being about black males and now this :mjlol:
Dude is right about damn near everything he spits, tbh.

He sorta acts a little feminine on a few videos, but he speaks the truth.... and he usually stays in his lane.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Trip to "Israel"? The fukk is an "Israel"? You must mean Palestine breh breh :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukking idiots.

Only three black men :sas2: Look at the rest :sas1:

These black women are lost :mjcry:

How about demanding our own state.. surely 400 years of slavery and at least 100,000,000 bodies >= 6,000,000 bodies throughout several years.. right? So why do they get a whole state and billions annually.. yet we don't even get our 40 acres and a mule? Does anyone ever question this.. or do you just accept that black lives don't matter? Just like they say "no justice, no peace" but in the face of injustice, all these c00ns demonstrate is peacefulness. How about actually doing something instead of sympathizing with Arabs who hate you? fukking stupid.

Broken and lost.
Agreed,

But what do you expect. :mjlol:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do they look like the XXL FRESHMAN CLASS OF 2015

B7Bm0wSCEAExq1n.jpg
:deadrose:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Ahmad Abuznaid, the legal and policy director of the Dream Defenders, as well as the co-organizer of the delegation, explained that the trip was all about making connections, and seeing beyond single-issue causes."

nikkas are never selfish. They are so hellbent to bringing other people in to diminish our issues to a extent that it will no longer become just OUR issues. Then we wonder why shyt never gets accomplished.
Exactly. I hate the "other people have it worst" approach. It makes the things we go through look so trivial from a global perspective but our issues are still just as problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.