feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feminism gave women the option to smoothly and swiftly curve p*ssy thirsty, weak, uneducated, and pathetic
men that have the audacity to create a thread talkin bout its too late to have a family in our thirties, WHO ARE YOU SWEETIE.
rudy.png

Black women are the most educated demographic, we have more black women in college then EVER before.

Honey, just stay bitter and lonely while we rise and make better choices for ourselves and our futures.
Lol @"educated " college just teach ppl how to be a slave in the system. I have a degree and a business. I'm far from lonely, I have women flocking esp thirsty older chicks...the same chicks that used to curve me are now washed up bagging. Blame feminism, u can't have it all

Blk women don't know shyt like the rest of society. Real knowledge is understanding ppl and systems

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best women are ones with careers :what:
Why? Please don't say money...I've learned from rich ppl that the reason why they're rich is because they don't look at money as everything. Only avg ppl see money as an commodity worth slaving away for. I bet all these career women regret their life when they hit 40 .

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah breh it's sad. Outside of other black people, feminists are really the only other group helping us fight for our rights.This is why I always :snoop: when I see black men insult feminists. Indirectly support your oppressors brehs.
You're lost bruh, they help demonize black men by using our women

HeyReRe

Rookie
Daps
Lol @"educated " college just teach ppl how to be a slave in the system. I have a degree and a business. I'm far from lonely, I have women flocking esp thirsty older chicks...the same chicks that used to curve me are now washed up bagging. Blame feminism, u can't have it all

Thank you for going ahead and proving that college has no real effect on knowledge.
We (black women) have been working behind the scenes for just as long as men have or did you forget that men and women arrived on the same slave ships with the same exact work load. Now that we finally have a voice to make the CHOICE to either stay home and be a dutiful wife and mother or a career driven money monster. You're scared that one day these women will surpass you in all ways. SHeed we don't even need yall to make babies anymore. We CAN have it all. In fact thanks to feminism we can have a man just like you mr. degree stay home and care for the home and the children while we bring that bacon to the table.

Welcome to 2015 honey.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you for going ahead and proving that college has no real effect on knowledge.
We (black women) have been working behind the scenes for just as long as men have or did you forget that men and women arrived on the same slave ships with the same exact work load. Now that we finally have a voice to make the CHOICE to either stay home and be a dutiful wife and mother or a career driven money monster. You're scared that one day these women will surpass you in all ways. SHeed we don't even need yall to make babies anymore. We CAN have it all. In fact thanks to feminism we can have a man just like you mr. degree stay home and care for the home and the children while we bring that bacon to the table.

Welcome to 2015 honey.
Lol keep thinking that..without feminism a good man would let his women better herself as long as she act. Feminism basically want women to dominate the world

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are still plenty of women choosing to have kids and stay at home. Now women just have the ability to choose what they want from their lives and to choose a mate when they're ready. In the old days (for most middle or upper c families), your family made you court someone who would give something to the family name.

Men got off easy with feminism. You used to have to prove your financial and social worth in order just to court a woman. Now you can have sex without the relationship and can work as a manager at best buy and expect a "good wife" when you're ready to settle down. And you don't have to kill yourself working 104 hours a week to support a family anymore. Your wife or partner will have a job and can contribute. Face it: in some aspects you won.

In most aspects men won and that is the problem. Men have to have something to aspire to...we have to have a foot in our ass forcing us to exert ourselves and be accountable, otherwise we will be lazy and run from responsibility. Sound familiar? :francis:.

Nothing wrong with working at Best Buy though. Most men used to work at the plant or the docks (and they weren't working crazy hours either) and they not only expected but they usually had a good wife.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Why? Please don't say money...I've learned from rich ppl that the reason why they're rich is because they don't look at money as everything. Only avg ppl see money as an commodity worth slaving away for. I bet all these career women regret their life when they hit 40 .

That's just what you want to happen. :dead:

You guys want women to live their lives doing what makes YOU happy and to make YOUR life easier. A lot of men are upset because they can no longer force women to dedicate their lives to them. If you want a woman that only lives to make a man happy, then find one. Stop worrying about women that don't want that.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

Welcome to 2015 honey.

Eww.

Despite the fact that there any many obnoxious posters on this site who press buttons, the reality is that black women and black men need each other.

I don't think most men have an issue with women being financially successful. It's the attitudes that sometimes come with it that are very distasteful and lead to strife within the relationship. Real men are not afraid of women "surpassing them". Real men support their women but its hard to do that if you are going to have a nasty, I don't need you, type of attitude. This is not a competition. Men would be wise to avoid any woman who thinks it is.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
You're lost bruh, they help demonize black men by using our women
:stopitslime: How many feminists do you actually know? How about you make a twitter and actually follow some black feminists and see for yourself instead of regurgitating that white Conservative rhetoric that the media bombards us with. (the same rhetoric that they'll coincidentally use to attack black people like yourself)

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
i watched a documentary on Netflix- American men are quick to blame feminism because everybody likes to be a victim. But the expert in the documentary said the real reason why women were NECESSARY in the workforce and not in the home in the 70s onward was because of corporate greed. Income stayed the same while price of living increased. This pretty much FORCED women out of the home to help support their families. I need to find the name of that doc

Great point

There are also several books on the subject, one titled "Who Stole the American Dream" goes on to document how de-industrialization, union busting, lobbying, and globalization all worked in tandem to keep wages stagnant and forcing women into the workforce in order for families to stay afloat. Great read.

HeyReRe

Rookie
Daps
Lol keep thinking that..without feminism a good man would let his women better herself as long as she act. Feminism basically want women to dominate the world

ACT act WHAT? why do we have to be held to any standard what so ever. Why do we have to be told how to be and how to act
and what to wear etc.....your second mistake is saying LET, why does a good man always think he LETS us do anything. I have cognitive
thought, i know what i need to do. We don't want to dominate, we just want to have the exact same opportunities to be a person with goals, ambition and the same damn chances as men. Besides without women your entire infrastructure would fall apart, you wouldn't be alive, sheed you wouldn't even be able to find your socks. So we kinda already do dominate the world, we're just ready for yall to start ACTING like it.

HeyReRe

Rookie
Daps
Eww.

Despite the fact that there any many obnoxious posters on this site who press buttons, the reality is that black women and black men need each other.

I don't think most men have an issue with women being financially successful. It's the attitudes that sometimes come with it that are very distasteful and lead to strife within the relationship. Real men are not afraid of women "surpassing them". Real men support their women but its hard to do that if you are going to have a nasty, I don't need you, type of attitude. This is not a competition. Men would be wise to avoid any woman who thinks it is.

I in no way believe that any man should feel scared that we might surpass them, but this thread makes me feel like thats their biggest fear. You are right, this isn't a competition in fact we should be lifting each other up. It just irks me that our progress makes you feel like we are bitter.