feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true at all making it seem like all men did is abuse women is bullshyt

Abuse or another family living around the corner.

Don't act like your granddaddy wasn't getting it in back in the day.

I remember at my granddaddy's funeral all his kids showed up, including the ones he had while married to my grandmother. They were only a few months younger or older than my mom and her siblings. My brother actually mistook one of them for my mother :mjlol:.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
*Posts up*

@Fonsworth where are you, fam? :mjlol:

ee2a0446347bd8fc0ce972d9d6e056de.jpg

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
This is a terrible thread.
I should neg OP for trying to blame feminism for his lack of options.
There aren't that many miserable and single women.
There are a lot of miserable and single guys though.

Ur. Wrong

If there are alot of a single men

Then wouldn't that mean theres jus as many single women?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Abuse or another family living around the corner.

Don't act like your granddaddy wasn't getting it in back in the day.

I remember at my granddaddy's funeral all his kids showed up, including the ones he had while married to my grandmother. They were only a few months younger or older than my mom and her siblings. My brother actually mistook one of them for my mother :mjlol:.

ikr, men have always been shytty women just started being shytty because they realized a lot of men don't deserve a good woman.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Men prefer to be single and mingle

Its a choice

Funny u didn't post the women single numbers tho

lmfao :dead: that's for both genders, meaning men and women are included, don't you see the hint of pink. The only time single women outnumber single men is in old age (55+) and that's because the men die before then or around that age.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
When was this magical mythical time when black women were afforded the opportunity to stay at home and to tend to it?

We rarely agree, but this statement is correct. When have black women, in quantifiable percentage, ever been stay-at-home moms and housewives?

The large portion of black women have never been afforded that opportunity due to white supremacy withholding economic opportunity from black males competing with white men in the workplace. Black women have always worked outside the home out of necessity. White men were the ones trying to keep white women "barefoot and pregnant."

This is why black feminism makes no sense because most of the gripes from feminism, created by white women against white male patriarchy, simply don't apply to them.

When have black women ever been stuck in the house baking cookies? :dahell:

Peace

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
they really destroyed the natural order, now women put off relationships and child for "careers" , partying, travelling etc and also the avg guy isnt good enough for them...they need a brad pitt looking rich guy thats built like lebron....then once they're in their late 20s, early 30s they want a husband and a baby....but its too late

relationships actually worked when women just stayed home to raise kids and the husbands went to work...notice how happy they were...now its all screwed up, women want to wear the pants and its a battle for power

You have no argument, I see this a lot around here.

Appeal to Nature Fallacy:
"An appeal to nature is an argument or rhetorical tactic in which it is proposed that "a thing is good because it is 'natural', or bad because it is 'unnatural'".

"[E]ven if we can agree that some things are natural and some are not, what follows from this? The answer is: nothing. There is no factual reason to suppose that what is natural is good (or at least better) and what is unnatural is bad (or at least worse)."

Average Guy
There is no time in history where the average man was desired by above-average women. Matter of fact, the "average man" has more options now than he's ever had.
How a man can type out a statement extolling the plight of the "average man" is beyond my understanding. Who wants to be average?

Back in the Day
Any nikka who goes on about how things were better "back in the day" needs to be introduced to a noose and a tree. Some of you dudes really have no perspective on how folks used to be treated.

There's no better time to be alive, especially if you're black and male. :yeshrug:

When was this magical mythical time when black women were afforded the opportunity to stay at home and to tend to it?

:ehh:

Not a bad point.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Women out number men in quite a few cities in u.s

And if men do outnumber women ovrl
Then by simple math guys will be left out

Whats women excuse for being single tho

they want to be, why be tied down to one guy when you can have a bunch?

I don't agree with that but some women thin that way. Any woman that's single, is single by choice, there are more than enough men out there looking for a woman.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
lmfao :dead: that's for both genders, meaning men and women are included, don't you see the hint of pink. The only time single women outnumber single men is in old age (55+) and that's because the men die before then or around that age.

women settle down way b4 men

Hence women always complaining guys are cheaters and dogs , right?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We rarely agree, but this statement is correct. When have black women, in quantifiable percentage, ever been stay-at-home moms and housewives?

The large portion of black women have never been afforded that opportunity due to white supremacy withholding economic opportunity from black males competing with white men in the workplace. Black women have always worked outside the home out of necessity. White men were the ones trying to keep white women "barefoot and pregnant."

This is why black feminism makes no sense because most of the gripes from feminism, created by white women against white male patriarchy, simply don't apply to them.

When have black women ever been stuck in the house baking cookies? :dahell:

Peace
It absolutely still makes black feminism/womanism a necessity. Black women contributed financially to most households, yet still were denied leadership positions during the Civil Rights, and in other places in our community. Their needs and problems still ignored.