feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

freetroit

Banned
Daps
These bytches lying about being happy because really....who the fukk really enjoys paying bills and dealing with the stresses of work

These bytches know they fukked up but they egos wont allow them to admit the truth.

They are biologically designed to play a weaker and lesser role and thetrfore would be entitled to stay home and chill due to their service to their families

Im a man and i dont even enjoy paying bills its not some fun adventure that women were missing out on.

They fukked up trying to join us out here in this demonic ass world

But have fun bytches

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These bytches lying about being happy because really....who the fukk really enjoys paying bills and dealing with the stresses of work

These bytches know they fukked up but they egos wont allow them to admit the truth.

They are biologically designed to play a weaker and lesser role and thetrfore would be entitled to stay home and chill due to their service to their families

Im a man and i dont even enjoy paying bills its not some fun adventure that women were missing out on.

But have fun bytches

Having the choice to work outside the home isn't about some inherent joy of working and paying bills that women thought we were missing out on. For women it was/is about independence and being able to hold your own destiny in your hands, as opposed to leaving it the hands of someone like yourself, whose every other word is bytch and a declaration for how inferior the gender she's apart of is.

I'll take that lifestyle any day. But I don't expect you don't understand, reading the misogyny dripping from this post, so don't bother to reply.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Having the choice to work outside the home isn't about some inherent joy of working and paying bills that women thought we were missing out on. For women it was/is about independence and being able to hold your own destiny in your hands, as opposed to leaving it the hands of someone like yourself, whose every other word is bytch and a declaration for how inferior the gender she's apart of is.

I'll take that lifestyle any day. But I don't expect you don't understand, reading the misogyny dripping from this post, so don't bother to reply.
Like it has already been mentioned. Black women have always had the choice of working outside of the house. It was often a necessity due the systematic disenfranchisement that black men and women face.

There's absolutely no need for black feminism and it hasn't done anything for black women. It's a selfish disloyal ideology that's anti-black community/family. This why most black feminists aren't married to black men raising black children.

Daps
Like it has already been mentioned. Black women have always had the choice of working outside of the house. It was often a necessity due the systematic disenfranchisement that black men and women face.

There's absolutely no need for black feminism and it hasn't done anything for black women. It's a selfish disloyal ideology that's anti-black community/family. This why most black feminists aren't married to black men raising black children.

and that's just 1 of the truths.

People are choosing to ignore the past and just use hetero black males as a scapegoat to push an agenda despite the reality.

Black feminism already forgot about Tyler Perry or Denzel Washington who way back in the 90's defended black women and wouldn't romance a white women. I'm on different websites and the majority of those who "side" with black feminism act like trolls, saying the most ignorant bullshyt you think it was a joke. That doesn't mean the other "side" is without flaws, but people are anonymous on the internet so most of them get brave.

There is a middle ground in these arguments, nobody is perfect. By the way, there's nothing wrong with feminism.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
There's nothing wrong with feminism.
Respect but I disagree. Feminism itself is and always has been a lie in the sense that it has never been an group that advocates for equality for all women. General feminism is for white women, black feminism is for black women, ect. There isn't one feminist group that truly advocates for all women. Women form groups to advocate for themselves and women who are like them. Feminism is just a special interest group with different branches who attempt to lobby power and resources from white supremacists for their own specific demographic.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

But have fun bytches
You're missing the point. Paying bills means you can support yourself which means you have more freedom to live the life of your choice. The only way that you can understand this is if you were made to stay 8 years old forever with the mind of an adult male. No freedom, cannot earn money, given an allowance, can't leave the house without permission or approval, made to babysit whether you wanted to or not.

Women are human beings. Sure it's not fun to work all the time, but with that comes freedom to do as you please with your life. Before feminism the only life women could have was being a maid or being a homemaker. That's fine and dandy for some women, but there are women out there who SHOULD be working- scientists, inventors, directors, creators. Having a penis or not having a penis shouldn't dictate what your life should be from birth. We are people, living breathing beings with a finite existence on this earth. Who is to tell me what I should do with my 80years on this planet just because you think it should be a certain way? Who are you or who do you think you are? You are a finite pooping breathing organism like me. All people are pooping breathing finite organisms with a narcissistic self serving attitude up the ass. Always want to be better than someone. Tsk tsk. The way of this world, the social order was created by religion , it's not innate.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Like it has already been mentioned. Black women have always had the choice of working outside of the house. It was often a necessity due the systematic disenfranchisement that black men and women fac
Yeah...as maids, cooks or servants. Feminism combined with the civil rights movement allowed us to work in better skilled higher positioned and access into colleges and universities we could not attend before

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yeah...as maids, cooks or servants. Feminism combined with the civil rights movement allowed us to work in better skilled higher positioned and access into colleges and universities we could not attend before
Feminism had nothing to do with that. Feminism jumped on the civil rights movement's back and basically hijacked it with the help of black feminists. The biggest beneficiaries of the civil rights movement were white women and now white homosexuals. This is why pay gap between white women and black women is so big despite feminism.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it creates soo much independence from my experience these chicks act like they don't need a man but they the main one's calling you 2-3 in the morning telling you to come blow they back out. But from a relationship level they don't wanna follow the man unless their afraid of him.