feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
they really destroyed the natural order, now women put off relationships and child for "careers" , partying, travelling etc and also the avg guy isnt good enough for them...they need a brad pitt looking rich guy thats built like lebron....then once they're in their late 20s, early 30s they want a husband and a baby....but its too late

relationships actually worked when women just stayed home to raise kids and the husbands went to work...notice how happy they were...now its all screwed up, women want to wear the pants and its a battle for power

greatest words i heard all week

agree 100%

the rock says know your role

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
So men are the only who supposed to enjoy life, have a career and be successful. Many women enjoy not being a mother, just because you can a have child doesn't mean you want to be mother, and why anyone would want to stay at home raising a child while your husband can go outside to enjoy his life and take his free time to cheat on her. If you want to have a family with an woman someday, you all need to change this way of thinking because it won't last very long i can assure you that. Women can do whatever they want to do now, and most of them are happy with the way things are, i don't think they're miserable like you want to believe it. Women don't need a man or a family to be happy, that's a myth that only men believe, because we know that more than half marriage in U.S end up miserable, so family is not a guarantee of happiness, many people become more depressed after marriage experience, and women who were financially dependent to the husband struggle more after a divorce, and many of them become poor single parent. So feminism didn't screwed anything, they just teached women to be less stupid and to rely on themselves first because men tend to be very selfish, and as a men i agree.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
I agree with you, but Capitalism is the best system in the world. And that's why any successful Country has it. I don't agree with Marriage, but it's the most effective way to make sure your kid will be successful in life.

three things

1) I didn't say capitalism was bad, I specified saying that america's was at fault here.

2) just because most country's use it doesn't mean it's the best. Most American's are fat, does that mean being fat is the best body shape?

3) The reason most countries use it is because its we simply never really tried any other economic system. You can point to the Soviet Union/Chine but neither of those countries were anything close to actual Communism.

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
So men are the only who supposed to enjoy life, have a career and be successful. Many women enjoy not being a mother, just because you can a have child doesn't mean you want to be mother, and why anyone would want to stay at home raising a child while your husband can go outside to enjoy his life and take his free time to cheat on her. If you want to have a family with an woman someday, you all need to change this way of thinking because it won't last very long i can assure you that. Women can do whatever they want to do now, and most of them are happy with the way things are, i don't think they're miserable like you want to believe it. Women don't need a man or a family to be happy, that's a myth that only men believe, because we know that more than half marriage in U.S end up miserable, so family is not a guarantee of happiness, many people become more depressed after marriage experience, and women who were financially dependent to the husband struggle more after a divorce, and many of them become poor single parent. So feminism didn't screwed anything, they just teached women to be less stupid and to rely on themselves first because men tend to be very selfish, and as a men i agree.

fukk that and fukk you and your beliefs

the old way is the best

men rule the world

women raise the kids and shut the fukk up we do what we fukkin want bytch

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
fukk that and fukk you and your beliefs

the old way is the best

men rule the world

women raise the kids and shut the fukk up we do what we fukkin want bytch

Troll-GIF.gif

HeyReRe

Rookie
Daps
Feminism gave women the option to smoothly and swiftly curve p*ssy thirsty, weak, uneducated, and pathetic
men that have the audacity to create a thread talkin bout its too late to have a family in our thirties, WHO ARE YOU SWEETIE.
rudy.png

Black women are the most educated demographic, we have more black women in college then EVER before.

Honey, just stay bitter and lonely while we rise and make better choices for ourselves and our futures.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Not true most women that was poor worked.
What happen was work became more important than family to many women.

How is his statement not true? You do know that saying, "most black women were already in the workforce" and saying "mostly poor women worked" are not mutually exclusive? Both statements are true because black women were/are disproportionately poor compared to their white counterparts.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Any woman naive to not put the well being of the entire black family first deserves to be single and frustrated and all the extra stuff that comes to them. They dont deserve the opportunity to reproduce so dont give them the attention. If you arent a Humanist you deserve everything that comes to you. For the time tou spent fighting for womens rights, you better be fighting and speaking on the violence and atrocities that happen to black children, and black men.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Feminism was a net positive for men. Some of y'all complain too much. Talking about women are better in the home, bet you look a chick sideways if she said she wants to be a housewife and you should pay all the bills though. A lot of y'all wouldn't have lasted a week in the past.

As a matter of fact, y'all are lucky women are so lenient and let dudes get away with so much still.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Feminism was a net positive for men. Some of y'all complain too much. Talking about women are better in the home, bet you look a chick sideways if she said she wants to be a housewife and you should pay all the bills though. A lot of y'all wouldn't have lasted a week in the past.

As a matter of fact, y'all are lucky women are so lenient and let dudes get away with so much still.
Most of the dudes doing the yapping about how good shyt used to be can barely support themselves, let alone a woman at home or a full on family... so even if they could bag a traditional woman what would it matter? :francis: And most of these nikkas were born after Kris Kross fell off, talking about how shyt used to be in the 60s :scumbag: :dead:. I wish there were some way for dudes to have to prove they know shyt before they talk about it. nikkas just yap to hear themselves yap these days.