feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I in no way believe that any man should feel scared that we might surpass them, but this thread makes me feel like thats their biggest fear. You are right, this isn't a competition in fact we should be lifting each other up. It just irks me that our progress makes you feel like we are bitter.

That's the people on this site. They will irk you, press your buttons, and blame black women for everything.
That's why I made the distinction of "real men" because you can't let the bitter fools on here make you throw back bitterness because you might carry it into your real life.

HeyReRe

Rookie
Daps
That's the people on this site. They will irk you, press your buttons, and blame black women for everything.
That's why I made the distinction of "real men" because you can't let the bitter fools on here make you throw back bitterness because you might carry it into your real life.

Thank you, i need to start noticing who those clowns are cause they got me heated at my job and I can't go around like that.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
fukk feminism and any black feminist i meet is gonna get the shyt slap outta them

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This is a terrible thread.
I should neg OP for trying to blame feminism for his lack of options.
There aren't that many miserable and single women.
There are a lot of miserable and single guys though.
He doesnt have a lack of options, he has hoes flocking, he understands humans and systems, certs on deck, he just feels sorry for OTHER people :troll:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Feminism gave women the option to smoothly and swiftly curve p*ssy thirsty, weak, uneducated, and pathetic
men that have the audacity to create a thread talkin bout its too late to have a family in our thirties, WHO ARE YOU SWEETIE.
rudy.png

Black women are the most educated demographic, we have more black women in college then EVER before.

Honey, just stay bitter and lonely while we rise and make better choices for ourselves and our futures.

Also the largest post graduate debt load..

• Dap
Reactions: DrX
Daps
Its funny because outside of being denied certain jobs white women didn't have hard lives at all. not sure hows its a struggle to be spoiled and pampered? they act as if white men were just doing them so wrong. and domestic violence has been taken serious before feminism so the majority of white men weren't just beating these women up. anyway i think feminism is good because it gives women a choice. if you want to work do that, or if you want to be a stay at home mom you can do that also. neither is the wrong way or right way.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Great point

There are also several books on the subject, one titled "Who Stole the American Dream" goes on to document how de-industrialization, union busting, lobbying, and globalization all worked in tandem to keep wages stagnant and forcing women into the workforce in order for families to stay afloat. Great read.
Sounds interesting.

The documentary that details this is called "inequality for all" and is available on netflix.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Thank you for going ahead and proving that college has no real effect on knowledge.
We (black women) have been working behind the scenes for just as long as men have or did you forget that men and women arrived on the same slave ships with the same exact work load. Now that we finally have a voice to make the CHOICE to either stay home and be a dutiful wife and mother or a career driven money monster. You're scared that one day these women will surpass you in all ways. SHeed we don't even need yall to make babies anymore. We CAN have it all. In fact thanks to feminism we can have a man just like you mr. degree stay home and care for the home and the children while we bring that bacon to the table.

Welcome to 2015 honey.

Good luck with that :manny:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Women were miserable back in the day too, they just got shamed and beat up if they complained and didnt have anywhere to go if they wanted to leave.

Very true.

As for the OP, I don't see the problem with feminism. Women should have the right to be single and miserable if they want. Let these women exercise their free will.