feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Feminism didn't screw over the natural order of things, America's capitalistic society did. The whole concept of you having to work yourself to death just to make ends meet is why a lot of people don't have time to date or raise kids.

Also keep in mind that monogamy/marriage is a European concept and that prior to colonialism very few societies outside of Europe practiced it. So if anything things are going back to the natural order

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I notice the chatty patty women talking amongst themselves about why they are still single.

Honestly with they extremely high standards they have...I'm not surprised they are still single. They refuse to give someone they don't know a chance simply based off of first glance and that's it. It's almost like they enjoy being alone and unhappy.

I'll just say this: sex in the city ruined a generation of women. You're not Carrie Bradshaw and there's no Mr. BIG waiting for them.
Hmm. Well I'm in a long term relationship with a normal guy :francis:. Most of this stuff is common sense lol . Normal people just aren't out there bytching about women being able to "travel on their own" (:heh:), choosing to be Unmarried longer, and lending their intellect to the workforce. I only actually see people complain about that on the net :leon:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Feminism didn't screw over the natural order of things, America's capitalistic society did. The whole concept of you having to work yourself to death just to make ends meet is why a lot of people don't have time to date or raise kids.

Also keep in mind that monogamy/marriage is a European concept and that prior to colonialism very few societies outside of Europe practiced it. So if anything things are going back to the natural orde
i watched a documentary on Netflix- American men are quick to blame feminism because everybody likes to be a victim. But the expert in the documentary said the real reason why women were NECESSARY in the workforce and not in the home in the 70s onward was because of corporate greed. Income stayed the same while price of living increased. This pretty much FORCED women out of the home to help support their families. I need to find the name of that doc

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
i watched a documentary on Netflix- American men are quick to blame feminism because everybody likes to be a victim. But the expert in the documentary said the real reason why women were NECESSARY in the workforce and not in the home in the 70s onward was because of corporate greed. Income stayed the same while price of living increased. This pretty much FORCED women out of the home to help support their families. I need to find the name of that doc

Yeah breh it's sad. Outside of other black people, feminists are really the only other group helping us fight for our rights.This is why I always :snoop: when I see black men insult feminists. Indirectly support your oppressors brehs.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
whats even worse is that the biological clock waits for no man, trying to give birth with a 50 yr old vag aint hot
True, but while a man can technically still offer semen to make children at 60, how many 24 year olds do you see rushing out to get pregnant by wrinkly, arthritic pops? A 50 year old man is going to have a much harder time finding a partner of childbearing age than a 40 year old unless he is well off or exceedingly good looking for his age (a rarity). Men's biological clock is socially enforced.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Yeah breh it's sad. Outside of other black people, feminists are really the only other group helping us fight for our rights.This is why I always :snoop: when I see black men insult feminists. Indirectly support your oppressors brehs.
Yeah it's true. By attacking feminism they are unwittingly supporting the white male dominated patriarchy that has held down many groups in their "place" for centuries. Yeah I can understand being annoyed by the ultra feminists or white feminists, but in general a feminist wants human rights which is what we all should aim for.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
True, but while a man can technically still offer semen to make children at 60, how many 24 year olds do you see rushing out to get pregnant by wrinkly, arthritic pops? A 50 year old man is going to have a much harder time finding a partner of childbearing age than a 40 year old unless he is well off or exceedingly good looking for his age (a rarity). Men's biological clock is socially enforced.
:smugdraper: that can be done....turning back the clock on a dried up uterus however :ufdup:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
When is this magical mythical time when black women were afforded the opportunity to stay at home and to tend to it?

My paternal grandmother didn't work. My paternal grandfather was a mailman. My maternal grandfather ran a barbershop and a corner store. My maternal grandmother helped out by running a salon next door but, pops brought home most of the bacon.