feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My paternal grandmother didn't work. My paternal grandfather was a mailman. My maternal grandfather ran a barbershop and a corner store. My maternal grandmother helped out by running a salon next door but, pops brought home most of the bacon.
You do realize that 1 black woman doesn't get to represent the millions of other black women, right?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are still plenty of women choosing to have kids and stay at home. Now women just have the ability to choose what they want from their lives and to choose a mate when they're ready. In the old days (for most middle or upper c families), your family made you court someone who would give something to the family name.

Men got off easy with feminism. You used to have to prove your financial and social worth in order just to court a woman. Now you can have sex without the relationship and can work as a manager at best buy and expect a "good wife" when you're ready to settle down. And you don't have to kill yourself working 104 hours a week to support a family anymore. Your wife or partner will have a job and can contribute. Face it: in some aspects you won.

Great points.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Hmm. Well I'm in a long term relationship with a normal guy :francis:. Most of this stuff is common sense lol . Normal people just aren't out there bytching about women being able to "travel on their own" (:heh:), choosing to be Unmarried longer, and lending their intellect to the workforce. I only actually see people complain about that on the net :leon:
People on the net, and people who are either older or conditioned by their elders to long for olden days.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Love to see comments from dudes that stsy focused on the whole "strength" POV:

"This ain't affected me cause I'mma strong nikka with glocks that fill up yo grandmomma book shelves and shyt" :troll:

" You just weak that's why this new law, rule or social standard affects only YOU" :troll:

OLE WANNABE BRAVEHEART ASS nikkaS

Why even breathe you too weak to survive without oxygen???

Can't stand those dudes who be on like EVERY thread like "Ain't no THANG"

Cause if it ain't why you here even discussing shyt then???? :stopitslime:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they really destroyed the natural order, now women put off relationships and child for "careers" , partying, travelling etc and also the avg guy isnt good enough for them...they need a brad pitt looking rich guy thats built like lebron....then once they're in their late 20s, early 30s they want a husband and a baby....but its too late

relationships actually worked when women just stayed home to raise kids and the husbands went to work...notice how happy they were...now its all screwed up, women want to wear the pants and its a battle for power

Women were happy? :mjlol:

You mean the men were.

Daps
Reppin
US of A
Feminism didn't screw over the natural order of things, America's capitalistic society did. The whole concept of you having to work yourself to death just to make ends meet is why a lot of people don't have time to date or raise kids.

Also keep in mind that monogamy/marriage is a European concept and that prior to colonialism very few societies outside of Europe practiced it. So if anything things are going back to the natural order
I agree with you, but Capitalism is the best system in the world. And that's why any successful Country has it. I don't agree with Marriage, but it's the most effective way to make sure your kid will be successful in life.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I notice the chatty patty women talking amongst themselves about why they are still single.

Honestly with they extremely high standards they have...I'm not surprised they are still single. They refuse to give someone they don't know a chance simply based off of first glance and that's it. It's almost like they enjoy being alone and unhappy.

I'll just say this: sex in the city ruined a generation of women. You're not Carrie Bradshaw and there's no Mr. BIG waiting for them.
EXACTLY! Even in Nairobi women thought Mr.Bigg was standing in the rain,opening the limo door waiting for her to hop off the latest loser d so he could show her the world. SATC,Ally McBeal and those chick shows ruined women. I notice though 40 smth year old single mother cousins telling their younger relatives TO GET MARRIED!