feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Yes we have. The simple trade system our ancestors used where I give you something and you give me something. An agricultural based system. A system where the king has complete power and governs most of the money. A slave based system that the Romans used. We didn't just come up with Capitalism out of our ass. It works and that's why you and me aren't poor as fukk slaving away for a king. It gives an incentive for competition and that's why we have so much technology today.

Just out of curiosity, could you tell me another economic system you think is better?

Those weren't other economic systems. Those were the foundations to capitalism. And I don't know one that is better than capitalism. I'm saying we haven't really experimented enough to say that "it's the best and other countries using it is proof of that."

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
There are still plenty of women choosing to have kids and stay at home. Now women just have the ability to choose what they want from their lives and to choose a mate when they're ready. In the old days (for most middle or upper c families), your family made you court someone who would give something to the family name.

Men got off easy with feminism. You used to have to prove your financial and social worth in order just to court a woman. Now you can have sex without the relationship and can work as a manager at best buy and expect a "good wife" when you're ready to settle down. And you don't have to kill yourself working 104 hours a week to support a family anymore. Your wife or partner will have a job and can contribute. Face it: in some aspects you won.
this can't even be argued... men complain about the women today... but can you imagine internet with the 1930s woman

gotta date her YEARS before sex, marriage, moving in

gotta pay ALL the bills and she's not even allowed to work, let alone work in any field that nets you money

still having to go to her parents (dad) to ask permission to date her daughter

being looked at as a shytty excuse for a man if you weren't married or had kids with no marriage

you think nikkas complain about dates and not getting p*ssy in 2015 :mjcry:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
this can't even be argued... men complain about the women today... but can you imagine internet with the 1930s woman

gotta date her YEARS before sex, marriage, moving in

gotta pay ALL the bills and she's not even allowed to work, let alone work in any field that nets you money

still having to go to her parents (dad) to ask permission to date her daughter

being looked at as a shytty excuse for a man if you weren't married or had kids with no marriage

you think nikkas complain about dates and not getting p*ssy in 2015 :mjcry:
Don't forget the fact that back then everyone's life was controlled by religion. Virginity was essential for men as much as it was for women, especially for regular folk.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:wtf: Ain't your man an Arab?

How is this possible.
Them nikkas backhand game is usually on fleek.
Dude must be soft as shyt:rudy:

lol everytime you guys say this, I can tell you guys don't know too many Arabs, or any at all. Maybe the ones still over there are like that but all the ones I met are cool af. When I told him that I'm a feminist, all he did was ask me if I shaved my armpits and tell me he would leave me if I tried to make him carry my purse. :heh:

but I think the difference between him and you guys is you guys take the beliefs of one feminist and apply it to all feminists, like if one feminist hates men, then ALL feminists hate men. While he knows that feminism is just equal rights for women. Anything beyond that is just that person's personal beliefs.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Secondly, you're an African, who married a white woman, who still has the nerve to spew tripe concerning the dynamic of the AA community, and you're calling ME disgusting? You? WHAT? Oh hell nah. I guess we should all be "real men" like you, turn tail and abandon our culture.

Matter of fact, if you see my posts in the gym, don't quote me no more. I'm tired of ya shyt

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
They can always come back.

tumblr_nrxigfbrRs1roue4ao1_250.gif

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Same dudes that don't even want to pay for a date want their wives to rely on their income to raise a family. Comedy really. :laff:

Uh the reason why you date is to see if you are worthy of a man even making you his wife and spending his money on you. You can prove yourself on $25-$70 dates that you both can take turns paying for.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Women were happy back then??? LMAOOOOO!!! :russ::mjlol:

Bye.:beli:

Minority, especially black women couldn't really be happy due to institutionalized racism. With that being said there were black women that were happy aside from the racism in this country.