feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
yeah that post was kinda :huhldup:

@the bold: What does that have to do with anything? If you're a feminist are supposed to not work under men or something? Because I wasn't aware of that requirement.

No, many feminist say that they don't want to be under a man, submissive to a man, and etc. Many black feminist run their mouth about stuff but in the end it does not help the advancement of black people. You talk about not letting a man lead, and furthering your career but the VAST majority of you end up working for a company owned by a non black man. You still end up under a man.

agnosticlady

Daps
No offense, but you either are a man or extremely male-identfied to the point of delusion. That's really the only explanation for your perspective. You'll get your wake up call one day.

No offense, but you are more than likely a bytch that needs to go kill yourself.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No, many feminist say that they don't want to be under a man, submissive to a man, and etc. Many black feminist run their mouth about stuff but in the end it does not help the advancement of black people. You talk about not letting a man lead, and furthering your career but the VAST majority of you end up working for a company owned by a non black man. You still end up under a man.

So, what you're saying is, If I'm a feminist and the person that owns the company I work for is a man, I have to be ok with letting a man control me in a relationship and ignore my input on things that affect me? I can't have a job where my boss is a man but want the man I'm a relationship with to respect me and treat me like my opinions matter just as much as his?

I'm trying to understand your pov but idk where you're going with this. :yeshrug:

agnosticlady

Daps
So, what you're saying is, If I'm a feminist and the person that owns the company I work for is a man, I have to be ok with letting a man control me in a relationship and ignore my input on things that affect me? I can't have a job where my boss is a man but want the man I'm a relationship with to respect me and treat me like my opinions matter just as much as his?

I'm trying to understand your pov but idk where you're going with this. :yeshrug:

No a lot of feminist complain about being under a man, and talk about how important their career is. Ok that is fantastic and all, but with all the protesting and complaining you did I would think that most feminist with start their own businesses, but instead most end up working under men. Lol the irony.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No a lot of feminist complain about being under a man, and talk about how important their career is. Ok that is fantastic and all, but with all the protesting and complaining you did I would think that most feminist with start their own businesses, but instead most end up working under men. Lol the irony.

Being under a man in a relationship, most don't care about work. As long as they get the career they want, who cares what gender your boss is? Work isn't like a relationship, you need to work to survive, so you're not as picky about who you work with. While you don't need a relationship to survive, so you can pick and choose the things you want to deal with. That's why I'm not seeing the connection. If most people could start their own businesses and not work under someone else, they would. Feminist or not.

and being at work is different, you're there to do one thing, make money. At home, you should feel appreciated and be happy. You shouldn't have someone acting like you don't matter and that what they want is more important than what you want or that you're too weak and emotional to make good decisions. Well, at least, that's how I feel.

agnosticlady

Daps
@The Maverick by all means go ahead and neg me. Nobody should be splurging money on someone they are dating. Nobody should ever drop more than $50 for a date. You are getting to know the person. Then when you enter relationships I can understand doing nice things for each other. Marriage is when start going on those $300 dates and etc.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feminism didnt screw women over....

most feminists are just miserable people with zero sense of humour....... I had an encounter with one a month ago and she just ended up looking like an idiot ....

many of them are humourless, boring , lack self awareness and are hypocrites

white feminists are bitter and twisted , black feminists are deluded and for the most part stupid because they obviously dont have the intelligence to see when they are being manipulated ......

big generalisations .... but I care as much about their struggle as they care about mine

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
*Posts up*

@Fonsworth where are you, fam? :mjlol:

ee2a0446347bd8fc0ce972d9d6e056de.jpg
I didn't get this tag but I'm in this bytch :whew:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
lmfao :dead: that's for both genders, meaning men and women are included, don't you see the hint of pink. The only time single women outnumber single men is in old age (55+) and that's because the men die before then or around that age.
Stop it :totheeastside:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So we're just gonna make up shyt now...?

Lmao! Ya'll kill me with oversimplifications. If women were so happy feminism would never have taken off the way it did.

You can't sell sand to a beach. There is something fundamentally wrong with patriarchy or any form of culture that privileges only a few in it's population over others. Whether it's privileging certain genders, races, nationalities, socioeconomic statuses...

You can bytch and whine and moan all day but such is the stuff revolutions are made of. Until those issues are addressed you are gonna have problems.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Go after a good woman then. Feminism just exposed the weak willed females that you wouldn't have wanted anyway

This. Most these threads usually reaks of "I can't get no bytches and I'm sad and lonely so I'm gonna talk shyt about feminists."

Until you ask them about their personal experience, then all of a sudden those same cats will tell you how women worship the ground they walk on :heh: