feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Thank you for going ahead and proving that college has no real effect on knowledge.
We (black women) have been working behind the scenes for just as long as men have or did you forget that men and women arrived on the same slave ships with the same exact work load. Now that we finally have a voice to make the CHOICE to either stay home and be a dutiful wife and mother or a career driven money monster. You're scared that one day these women will surpass you in all ways. SHeed we don't even need yall to make babies anymore. We CAN have it all. In fact thanks to feminism we can have a man just like you mr. degree stay home and care for the home and the children while we bring that bacon to the table.

Welcome to 2015 honey.

You sound extremely young and naive. Hopefully you'll grow up soon, as you won't get too far with this mentality.

Unless you're a lesbian, then carry on....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I like Coli but what some of the dudes on here don't see is that things are usually more complex than they think they are.

For one, not all women are feminists. In fact the only real femininst women i know personally are white women. Black feminists do exist though, but we can't pretend like the majority of them are feminists. Some black women aren't even aware of some of the inadequacies women deal with. I knew one chick that didn't even know women earn less for the same work (black women get even less than white women). Black men get paid less wages than white men for the same work too.

Second, there are different types of feminists. There are the feminists who actually do want to be able to all the same stuff as men do (like be able to do the same combat jobs in the military, etc). Then there are the other types who want basic stuff like to at least be able to not be paid less just for being a woman, and tbh i think that one is pretty reasonable. Not all of them are the extreme, "radical", "want to be men" types.

Third, while some of you feel that women have their roles fukked up...many nikkas have theirs fukked up too. Can't leave that part out. There are a lot of dudes who really are just weak, simple minded and don't mind being carried by females. It's often the nikkas who weren't raised in a 2 parent household. A lot of them are soft. We all know that men are expected to protect/provide but many aren't doing it, at least not to the best of their ability. What you have going on is some dudes just not aiming very high, instead of applying themselves to get access to higher earning careers. I'm tired of seeing black men my age (or older) act like there's nothing we can do. We can be doctors, engineers, lawyers, CEOs etc instead of just working at some retail store for some white man for eons.

Bringing up what we need to do is a touchy subject on here but i'm not gonna lie. Some women (who aren't even feminists) get stressed because they basically have to pick up the slack where the dudes are lacking. It's like they're being both the man & the woman and not all of them want that but when there is a plethora of weak 'helpless' acting men around who blame everything on everybody else, you gotta do what you gotta do. Tameka isn't working 2 jobs cuz she's loves it so much; she's doing it cuz the bills gotta be paid and that nikka isn't pulling his weight so she has to.

Most of the women like this are those that claim they "don't need men" and that "they can have it all", and all that other BS. Sadly its the kids that ultimately suffer with this fukked up mentality.

Last edited:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Feminism did negatively impact the family structure and relationships. I do believe that the mother should stay at home the first months to years of the child's life, but if she wants she can still have a career when the child reaches a certain age.
shut cho dumb ass up, You sound as silly as OP. I don't know how equality can ruin women. You nikkas corny and weird for coming up with excuses to why women don't like you. Now you blaming feminism for women not liking you???? She's entitled to who she deems attractive. She has a right to pursue a career. Stop policing women's decisions.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yeah breh it's sad. Outside of other black people, feminists are really the only other group helping us fight for our rights.This is why I always :snoop: when I see black men insult feminists. Indirectly support your oppressors brehs.

:what: What in the flying fukk is this bullshyt??! And @42 Monks why did you dap this horse shyt as post?? :wtf:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Most of the women like this are those that claim they "don't need men" and that "they can have it all", and all that other BS. Sadly its the kids that suffer with this fukked up mentality.

Yup the kids suffer the most. These women also produce a lot of gay, and emasculated sons. They also want a man when they get older.

agnosticlady

Daps
Everything should be equal that I agree on, however there has do be a head, there are going to be things that as a couple you are going to totally disagree on. What happens then? Do you or him just do what you want at that point? If there is a understood headship, then there is no see sawing of guessing "Well if I seem upset enough, he or she might do this or that this time" There needs to be headship in everything we as humans do, but it needs to be fair.

If you find a husband that is like "hey, look you be the head" then that's find too, but over all men tend to be better leaders than followers and women tend to want a leader and not a follower.

Its just like a parent and a kid (a good relationship between the two), you can be as grown as you want. But what your mom and dad wants or needs weighs heavier than what anyone else needs if they ask for something you dont have to do it but out of respect of the headship you have for them you probably will and in return you know they will look out for you love and care for you always and forever.

Exactly...the man needs to be the head because he will know what situation he is putting his family in and be able to protect his family in that situation.

agnosticlady

Daps
I'm still trying to figure out how feminism alone benefited black people (men, women,and children) socially, economically, and politically. How have we advanced socially, politically, and ESPECIALLY economically because when we are dominating economically the social and political aspect will follow suit.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Between Feminism and Crack Cocaine that spelled the end of us. IMHO we've never been lower even when comparing it to the 50's when White people were still hanging us and burning down our churches openly and fighting integration and shyt.

The fact remains we were more united than ever back then. And now we are so broken to the point of where most Black Men born after a certain year just don't have the capability to fix all of this mess.