Fear Street Appreciation thread/Fear Street Official Movies Thread

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Second one was decent but I gotta agree that first movie was garbage and hilarious at the same time. You mean to tell me that white girl’s life is more important than anyone else:rudy:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I had the same reaction while watching 1994. The whole time I’m saying who gives a fukk about Sam?! Why do all these people have to risk their lives for her. shyt was dumb.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What was the point of the C. Berman fake out? I don’t understand why they had to mislead you. What did that accomplish? What did I miss from that?

Because of the “C” initial you assume she’s the preppy sister in the flashback. Whole time you’re thinking she let the redhead die. But when you see buddy continue to bury the axe in ol girls chest you go from :dahell: to :lupe: to :ooh: I thought it was well done cuz I was caught off guard

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I thought the little twist in part 2 was well done too :ehh:

definitely enjoyed the second one more :ehh:

Camp vibe was better and so was the acting
Interesting. I wasn't mad at the first one at all. it reminded me of Scream a little bit, and I never read the books, so the entire lore/mythology was kind of dope to see. I enjoyed both, and I'm looking forward to 1666 this weekend.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Because of the “C” initial you assume she’s the preppy sister in the flashback. Whole time you’re thinking she let the redhead die. But when you see buddy continue to bury the axe in ol girls chest you go from :dahell: to :lupe: to :ooh: I thought it was well done cuz I was caught off guard

Absolutely.

I really enjoyed both, actually some of the stuff that might be "bad" or "corny" makes it somehow better because it reminds me of some older movies in a way. Also I like the idea of having a trilogy play out like a series.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Interesting. I wasn't mad at the first one at all. it reminded me of Scream a little bit, and I never read the books, so the entire lore/mythology was kind of dope to see. I enjoyed both, and I'm looking forward to 1666 this weekend.

I also enjoyed part 1 too :ehh: it was a bit campy and the main chick was a bit annoying but the action delivered

if part 3 delivers like it looks like it will:wow: