Fear Street Appreciation thread/Fear Street Official Movies Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Bro I hated the characters in this shyt. Especially the main chick. And I hated that they didn’t really behave like 90s kids. They behaved like Gen Z kids. Lol
I agree.

My wife said the same thing.

None were too likeable.

Hopefully part 2 and 3 are better.

The house and neighborhood had a 90s feel though. And the school and lockers :mjcry:

Nostalgia :to:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I agree.

My wife said the same thing.

None were too likeable.

Hopefully part 2 and 3 are better.

The house and neighborhood had a 90s feel though. And the school and lockers :mjcry:

Nostalgia :to:
Son. Where the fukk was everybody at???? shyt felt like there was no residents in the town. Muthafukkas had one cop in the whole town. They did a news report in front of a mall and literally no one else was there but the reporter and that same ass cop. Muthafukkas was playing music that dropped after 1994. Bruh. The shyt was just lazy man. Lol

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
“1978” was nothing more then a vintage slasher flick and I’m not mad at it :obama:

Had a “Friday The 13th”/“Halloween” feel to it. Kinda dragged a bit compared to the first installment but it was still entertaining none the less.

Now…”1666” looks to be full :demonic:

Can’t wait :bryan:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
“1978” was nothing more then a vintage slasher flick and I’m not mad at it :obama:

Had a “Friday The 13th”/“Halloween” feel to it. Kinda dragged a bit compared to the first installment but it was still entertaining none the less.

Now…”1666” looks to be full :demonic:

Can’t wait :bryan:

1978 was type lit to me :russ:
I do like the different vibes for each episode.

1st one was more Scream. This one more Friday the 13th, 3rd one looks pure fukkery

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Son. Where the fukk was everybody at???? shyt felt like there was no residents in the town. Muthafukkas had one cop in the whole town. They did a news report in front of a mall and literally no one else was there but the reporter and that same ass cop. Muthafukkas was playing music that dropped after 1994. Bruh. The shyt was just lazy man. Lol
You ever had someone in the car who wouldn’t let a song play through and would constantly flip through all the radio stations until they were satisfied?

That’s pretty much what this soundtrack sounded like. :mjlol: