Fear Street Appreciation thread/Fear Street Official Movies Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
maybe i'll catch part 3 this weekend. Part 2 aka 1978 ended in a dope way. i really enjoyed that one.

This chick Emily Rudd is cute

emily-rudd-2.jpg

yeah she was nice to look at :takedat:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So i just watched all 3

First one, music was decent, but with a better budget they get more, soundtracks really make the movie,

I get the love story, but they got nikkas merked behind they love, but it was cool for what it is, man them two dying while taking forever to drown ol girl had me like hurry up and die

2nd one was the best one, it seemed more planned and fluid, bruh with the ax was brutal, but i guess if you kill the possessed mf they come back until the deeds done, which is wild
Then they send the other goonies to turn up the heat

3rd one was confusing but i kind of put it together young Eugene was ready to die behind his sister but ultimately what was their plan, you can’t kill them, so how long were they going to survive?? And why they ain’t chase ole boy because he still had ol girl blood on him, also i guess with his death the goo went away ??
And if she’s the witch reincarnated then can’t she stop the curse, and the shyt pops off when someone blood touches her bones ? Or do they just get the visions ??

Qtna

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
1978 was type lit to me :russ:

It was
Is it me or the 2nd part have way better acting?

It did
You ever had someone in the car who wouldn’t let a song play through and would constantly flip through all the radio stations until they were satisfied?

That’s pretty much what this soundtrack sounded like. :mjlol:

True
I probably would’ve made the preppy sister live. It would’ve faked out the audience more because we’re assuming the red head is the older woman in 1994 but it would’ve hit different if if was the preppy sister instead. It would’ve been a good twist to have the one who wanted to leave Shadyside so bad be the one who stays around and turns into a shut in…helping the new kids years later. But I’m not mad at them doing it the other way. Very good movie. Sh*t was the quintessential 70s horror flick. I loved when they played the Supernatural song too :whoo:

I thought they both were, but buddy took that ax to her chest and it was rip, but you could tell ol girl from stranger things was gon live
Because of the “C” initial you assume she’s the preppy sister in the flashback. Whole time you’re thinking she let the redhead die. But when you see buddy continue to bury the axe in ol girls chest you go from :dahell: to :lupe: to :ooh: I thought it was well done cuz I was caught off guard

Right
When Mo Murda came on :ohlawd:

The highlight of the soundtrack
Netflix came thru on this series. Def a solid 8 my girl says. Ima go with an 8.5 with how the trilogy played out. Plus the kids carry the show.
what is a male witch a warlock? How come they let the widow be a witch outside their settlement like that? The ending is truly left open with the whole book being nabbed.

It was a solid 7-8
I just wanna know where these kids parents were all night lol
Right these mf just chilling living life like all American

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I really enjoyed all three of these, and I think it concluded well

I'll probably rewatch the second one the most, but I don't know if that's because I'm feeling Emily Rudd :whew:
yeah she was nice to look at :takedat:

I agree. she got them Disney princess eyes. Lol

No lie, i was just watchin the One Piece show on Netflix last week and i'd made a comment in that thread like yo, whoever that actress is playin the female lead ("Nami") she prettier than a muthafukker! I just did a quick google/imdb and turns out she this chick :pachaha:

I watched all 3 of the fear streets when they first came out but didn't really notice how cute she was but i noticed it immediately with One Piece.