Fear Street Appreciation thread/Fear Street Official Movies Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“1978” was nothing more then a vintage slasher flick and I’m not mad at it :obama:

Had a “Friday The 13th”/“Halloween” feel to it. Kinda dragged a bit compared to the first installment but it was still entertaining none the less.

Now…”1666” looks to be full :demonic:

Can’t wait :bryan:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
latest

I wana fukk her

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
What was the point of the C. Berman fake out? I don’t understand why they had to mislead you. What did that accomplish? What did I miss from that?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was the point of the C. Berman fake out? I don’t understand why they had to mislead you. What did that accomplish? What did I miss from that?

I probably would’ve made the preppy sister live. It would’ve faked out the audience more because we’re assuming the red head is the older woman in 1994 but it would’ve hit different if if was the preppy sister instead. It would’ve been a good twist to have the one who wanted to leave Shadyside so bad be the one who stays around and turns into a shut in…helping the new kids years later. But I’m not mad at them doing it the other way. Very good movie. Sh*t was the quintessential 70s horror flick. I loved when they played the Supernatural song too :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Back to 1994 before i get into the next one.. i wouldn't say it was "good". it was entertaining enough in a throwback slasher type way and i enjoyed the music choices and some of the aesthetics.

the acting was rough but i expected that. i liked the main chick.. she's no nonsense and kinda sexy in a way.. but that love triangle was a mess and an annoyance.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Back to 1994 before i get into the next one.. i wouldn't say it was "good". it was entertaining enough in a throwback slasher type way and i enjoyed the music choices and some of the aesthetics.

the acting was rough but i expected that. i liked the main chick.. she's no nonsense and kinda sexy in a way.. but that love triangle was a mess and an annoyance.
Really? That bytch was annoying and entitled as fukk.