FD Signifier says nikkas who post in the coliseum are lames

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No one saying he can't use it. It just doesn't sound authentic. I have personally taken that word out my vocabulary since I'm in a profession where I can't use it. So in a social setting for me to use all type of N word would sound inauthentic:manny:

i don’t use the term. but i can judge its use by other black people, and it doesn’t sound natural coming from him.

:unimpressed:

What would a more "authentic" usage sound like, what's the criteria?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He couldnt coordinate a video for BW to discuss this?

IMO theres a larger issue of "Deconstructing masculinity, patriarchy and capitalism as it relates to men" becoming a cottage industry.

I personally dont think the Intersectional Feminists can have an objective conversation about how toxic modern women can be. A big part of that conversation is about the exploitation, depersonalization, and commodification of sex being byproducts of Womens lib and how its toxic in some ways. They cant have that conversation because they would see it as capitulating to Patriarchy and taking agency away from Women. Itd also run away the LGBTers and Ultra Sex Positive folk who make up the vocal Left (but who want the destabilize the hegemonic order so they arent inclined to figure out solutions).
He could but how much input would he be able to provide. There are a few black women content creators that could handle it way better

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It would be different if the N word was a normal part of your vocabulary and not highlighting it to make a point. It's akin to Chris Rock joke of black people vs nikkas. In the specific context of this videos this dude is using it to address all his haters vice he would not use the word to black man he deems progressive or respectable. But that's just my opinion. Opinions are like a$$hole everybody has one and they all stink

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It would be different if the N word was a normal part of your vocabulary and not highlighting it to make a point. It's akin to Chris Rock joke of black people vs nikkas. In the specific context of this videos this dude is using it to address all his haters vice he would not use the word to black man he deems progressive or respectable. But that's just my opinion. Opinions are like a$$hole everybody has one and they all stink

The word is more often than not used pejoratively, even here on the coli which is why this is such an absurd claim.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Here's where the shyt gets goofy to cover all the bases talking about slavery, poverty, giving smoke to divestors and pro Blacks all of that shyt ain't necessary, There needs to be a system of extreme accountability to anyone who attacks women full stop. The probllem is women try to justify bullshyt because she don't want to see her abuser get hurt or worried about the lack of support etc.

In situations like that there needs to be I forgot the word they used for it but basically an elaborate system of asking forgiveness and maybe giving them a bag and that being the end of it.problem solved but people are invested in being seen as a victim at all times.

I can't even follow her argument, tbh.

Some dudes that hit their girlfriends - they're just evil. As men we recognize that. We see them dudes. We warn our sisters, nieces, cousins, and sometimes aunties and mothers. It's happened in my family, and prolly happened in y'alls too. (and the same warning goes when we deal with "fast" women)

Back to DV

Some dudes that hit their GFs but, - as research has shown - the violence is bi-directional. She slaps/punches him (because she can't control herself) and he uppercuts her. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just stating the facts.

So he's supposed to hold back when she isn't?

I could go down the line.
I don't even want to speak on chicks that pick the wrong guys specifically because they are wrong.

But the key with her and the rest of these people - they see problems and just talk around them.

They never really address what's happening in a DV situation.

What are both parties doing?
What precipitated the situation?
Is this the first time?
Are drugs/alcohol involved?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The word is more often than not used pejoratively, even here on the coli which is why this is such an absurd claim.
I don't disagree. For example a rapper may say that's my nikka "good"
Or fukk these nikkas "bad"

The one constant is that the word is an everyday part of his vocabulary whether as a term.of endearment or degradation. This dude only uses the term in a negative connotation nor is it a regular part of his vocabulary. But I don't know dude personally so I may very well be wrong.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

His usage is obvious from all of his videos that get posted here.

FD almost always uses "nikkas" in the perjorative, and specifically about Coli/Black Manosphere adjacents.

It's not like he is generally dropping the inward willy nilly like most Black Youtubers.

That said,

The funny thing is, most of The Coli don't mess with the Black Manosphere. Lotta dudes in here hate Kevin Samuels, F&F, and Tate.
They hated Alpha Male Strategies.
They don't even know the small potato dudes like Obsidian, Angry Man, and Solo (the 3 who started the whole thing)

The Coli don't like "Passport Bros" or Pawgset, and a whole host of other things that are pretty typical of most Black Dudes.

The Coli as a whole is very race loyal to Black Women.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
it's incredible when and where folk pick and choose to police Black people using this "term of endearment"

now beyond just being "black", there are other criteria for being able to use it

:mjlol:

My problem is he claims to be, or at least acts like he's this progressive, forward thinking "not like those other black men", female ally, brotha. Someone who makes a video about the "oversexualization of black males" should be able to be able to see the incongruency in using "nikka", especially disparagingly like he did in the video.

Daps
His usage is obvious from all of his videos that get posted here.

FD almost always uses "nikkas" in the perjorative, and specifically about Coli/Black Manosphere adjacents.

It's not like he is generally dropping the inward willy nilly like most Black Youtubers.

That said,

The funny thing is, most of The Coli don't mess with the Black Manosphere. Lotta dudes in here hate Kevin Samuels, F&F, and Tate.
They hated Alpha Male Strategies.
They don't even know the small potato dudes like Obsidian, Angry Man, and Solo (the 3 who started the whole thing)

The Coli don't like "Passport Bros" or Pawgset, and a whole host of other things that are pretty typical of most Black Dudes.

The Coli as a whole is very race loyal to Black Women.
Most of thecoli don't like fun! LOL

Daps
My problem is he claims to be, or at least acts like he's this progressive, forward thinking "not like those other black men", female ally, brotha. Someone who makes a video about the "oversexualization of black males" should be able to be able to see the incongruency in using "nikka", especially disparagingly like he did in the video.
That's the MO of most of them. They pretend to be nice and genuine but behind closed doors they are nasty, egotistical crybullies that wouldn't piss on you even if you're on fire. I used to hang with their ilk... Never again.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I can't even follow her argument, tbh.

Some dudes that hit their girlfriends - they're just evil. As men we recognize that. We see them dudes. We warn our sisters, nieces, cousins, and sometimes aunties and mothers. It's happened in my family, and prolly happened in y'alls too. (and the same warning goes when we deal with "fast" women)

Back to DV

Some dudes that hit their GFs but, - as research has shown - the violence is bi-directional. She slaps/punches him (because she can't control herself) and he uppercuts her. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just stating the facts.

So he's supposed to hold back when she isn't?

I could go down the line.
I don't even want to speak on chicks that pick the wrong guys specifically because they are wrong.

But the key with her and the rest of these people - they see problems and just talk around them.

They never really address what's happening in a DV situation.

What are both parties doing?
What precipitated the situation?
Is this the first time?
Are drugs/alcohol involved?
The reason they don't address these questions is because they're going for the easy answer that women are always the victims and they never do anything to contribute to the problem before during and after the fact. We can should and must hold Men accountable for their actions but women need to keep their hands to themselves too. Besides almost always during a divorce the female files a restrainting order as leverage in a Divorce.