FD Signifier says nikkas who post in the coliseum are lames

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What would a more "authentic" usage sound like, what's the criteria?
I have personal experience with being told by other black people that I shouldn't use nikka, so here's my two cents:

FD uses too many big words when speaking. And he doesn't usually talk about things nikkas usually talk about. Imagine 09 Drake or early Donald Glover, brehs FD likes to drag for being c00ns.

:jbhmm:You see its hard to see FD as a "nikka" cuz he doesn't present himself as a "nikka" nor does he appear to associate with "nikkas". When BM fail to check them "nikka" boxes, they turn into the type of negro the world doesn't see as a full negro. Exhibit A

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nikka, how is any of that going indepth on black men like his black boy trauma, black male sexuality, or black manosphere videos? None of those videos are surface level and can't be done with the same intricacies as a black man
Ok my guy you're clearly a fan of the dude. Got it. No one can talk about Black women other than a Black women but not Kendra D. or Pink Book lessons they don't count.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I don't disagree. For example a rapper may say that's my nikka "good"
Or fukk these nikkas "bad"

The one constant is that the word is an everyday part of his vocabulary whether as a term.of endearment or degradation. This dude only uses the term in a negative connotation nor is it a regular part of his vocabulary. But I don't know dude personally so I may very well be wrong.

His usage is obvious from all of his videos that get posted here.

FD almost always uses "nikkas" in the perjorative, and specifically about Coli/Black Manosphere adjacents.

It's not like he is generally dropping the inward willy nilly like most Black Youtubers.

That said,

The funny thing is, most of The Coli don't mess with the Black Manosphere. Lotta dudes in here hate Kevin Samuels, F&F, and Tate.
They hated Alpha Male Strategies.
They don't even know the small potato dudes like Obsidian, Angry Man, and Solo (the 3 who started the whole thing)

The Coli don't like "Passport Bros" or Pawgset, and a whole host of other things that are pretty typical of most Black Dudes.

The Coli as a whole is very race loyal to Black Women.

My problem is he claims to be, or at least acts like he's this progressive, forward thinking "not like those other black men", female ally, brotha. Someone who makes a video about the "oversexualization of black males" should be able to be able to see the incongruency in using "nikka", especially disparagingly like he did in the video.
.that's what I hated about that video

also, others have said he goes soft on women. For me I think that he denigrates black men too much.

Like I said in the other thread, the dude finds ways to subtly diss black men in videos that a) are supposed to be neutral, informational videos, or b) you think would create sympathy

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
He's not talking about thecoli
He is.

I don't fukk with him. Last year brehs put me on to FD and after watching 3-4 vids

:hubie:

Although he has some talking points that I agree with, he seemed to be pandering to the feminist Shea butter and alphabet demographic. That's something I can't stomach and find sus.

When that swirling vid came out, somebody in the thread said that nobody can refute what FD said. Only for several brehs to do so.

His problem with the Coli is that we're not as dumb as he thought.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok my guy you're clearly a fan of the dude. Got it. No one can talk about Black women other than a Black women but not Kendra D. or Pink Book lessons they don't count.
No, didn't say that. Just said don't expect indepth analysis of black women from non black women because they don't know the intricacies of being a black woman.
But you don't want a honest, critical, deep dive, do you? You just want him to bash them :unimpressed: