FD Signifier says nikkas who post in the coliseum are lames

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm just trying to help people understand that you're a piece of shyt. :manny:

He's just an internet brained ass motherfukker.

His idea of left vs right politics is centered around feminism vs masculinity. He's so easy to spot because he has the word choice of a ch4n-er. It's no wonder he posted 2 baby Candace Owens dopplegangers as a rebuttal to FD.

Point blank period, if he lived in the US he'd have offed himself by now after going on a mall shooting spree.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No, didn't say that. Just said don't expect indepth analysis of black women from non black women because they don't know the intricacies of being a black woman.
But you don't want a honest, critical, deep dive, do you? You just want him to bash them :unimpressed:
No I said many times what my problem with homie is and to keep it short dude was a teacher and noticed problems with Black boys and instead of critiqing the system in general he chooses to talk about Andrew Tate Andrew Tate wasn't a thing when he was in the classroom.

The problem is if he was just a Pop culture roast channel like that Fat gay nikka ( I forget his name) or even Tee Noir I'd understand but he acts like he gives a fukk about Black Men and boys let just roasts "musty nikkas" (probaly didn't want to say dusty because that's the main waord used by Shea buttas and divestors) I mean if he wants to become the 8094t464949253th channel to talk about Pop culture while roasting Black Men fine but don't lie about it.

The funny thing is I watch a fair amount of Pop culture roast channels and despite him claiming to not care (while making millions of dollars) is because he is a Striaght Black Man. I bet you didn't listen to that HIV infected Black Gay dude or the other three gay dues or the pleathora of women giving indepth analysis of Black Male disfunction. Homie talks about how the Manosphere and Divestors use the worst examples of Black people to criticize them and he uses what women would deem the worst examples of the Black Manosphere to critic then and that's fine if there werent already 4539363458363 channels already doing that. Theres a whole Manosphere doxxing channel where a dude finds out shyt about Manosphere nikkas to roast them.

So the Manosphere critic lane is well covered and the media dedicated to deconscructing what's wrong with Black Boys is deep. Black Males are the most studied group of people ever, but you wouldn't know if you just relied on Youtube takes.

But again the idea that if you aint a member of a group you cant do an indepth analysis of said group means that you don't beleive in Sociology or Psychology because you Government makes decisions on Black women with very little imput. I mean the modern welfare system and the school to prision pipeline and the war on drugs is well meaning white people who studied Black women and decided that the best thing was to remove as many Black Men as they could from Black women and one thing Black women themselves say all the time is that there's a derth of Black Men to date and the ones that exist take advantage of their options.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yes she is :noah:
I remember she said on twitter (where I saw here) explain why she did OF she was she broke up with an abusive BF and needed money for college so she did somethng before OF but then continued Because she liked it.

Not slut shaming that's just what she said. She also nixed tha idea of doing boy girl content even though she has a New Man.