FD Signifier says nikkas who post in the coliseum are lames

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The only problem I have with channels like his is that those are conversations I’ve been having with my father since I was a kid so I fail to see how having videos over the internet for grown adults is really moving the conversation.

It’s more like venting space, something I realized when I was in college doing African American studies. Most of the students had never come in contact with the materials we had so it ended up being more of a venting space instead of new creative ideas to combat the negative.

It’s more for his benefit that he does video essays than anyone else.
99% of all othese youtubers are just venting and ranting. Thye turn on a camera talk their shyt collect superchats and adsense and turn off the phone. That's it.

Other than a few scholars nothing of importance is being said.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Do this nikka ever do a video on sumn positive? :mjtf:
I wouldn’t say it was negative really. It was mostly about Eminem and how he unintentionally brought about a whole generation of white hip hop fans that don’t relate to black people or the struggle black people go through. They mostly don’t even listen to black artists.

He also talked about average white rappers being elevated simply because they’re white and have decent technical rap skills but make soulless music.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Dude got at least three channels, Homie just wanted a quick and easy way to the bag, He's not interested in helping anyone not even women.

These channels don't generated as much income as you'd think they might, He doesn't even have sponsors/partnerships.

It probably does a good bit to supplement his actual job, but aint no way that nikka lives off this.